Trainz 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's. 2000's, and 2010's Reskins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxp09

Hello to you all. I have and reskin Planning. Today, I can Start this day By Using this Years and Classic Years! And before that even get Started to my Reskin Day. I have a Lot, Going on. And some people makes Reskins and Never Relased it. Because they are always Private and Unavailable to Release, so I decide to make one for my own. Just like ConrailFan76, Mbv67, and John2002, I am going to Reskins of 1960s and 2010s.

Here is My Planning Scent...
SCL & ACL Bulkheads (1960 - 1979)
PC & CR Boxcars (EX-NYC/1970's)
2 ARR HiCube Boxcars (Red/Dirty, No Logo)
USLX 53FT Evans Boxcar (Weyerhaeuser/1970's)
MSMX Hopper (Mid South Milling Co.)
PC H39 Hopper (No Logo)
CR G36N Gondola (1978)
BREX RBL Reefer (Burlington Northern/1974)
Amtrak 52FT Gondola (MOW/1978)
PC and PRR H39 Caol Hoppers (PC With Logo/PRR Green Lettering)
ICG 53FT Evans Boxcar (EX-LNAC/1973)
JDLX Thrall All Door Boxcar (1970's)
MILW 50FT PS-2 Red/Yellow Boxcar
SCL 50FT Boxcar (Brown/1978)
L&N Boxcar Waffle (Family Lines)
SCL 60FT Boxcar (1977)
PC Flexi-Flo Hopper (1974)
PC 65FT Gondola (Green/1972)
B&O 4Bay Cyl Hopper (1972)
SCL 40FT gondola (1973)
WRNX 38FT Tanker (Gulf)
SAL 2Bay Coal Hopper (1961)
WCRX Hopper (1978)
JWFX Hopper (J.W. Flammer Co.Inc.)
JTHX 60FT Flatcar (1973-1979)
CRDX Hopper (Tidewater Grain Company)

All of this will be Finished will be Complete.

Last edited:
Your images are not working because they are all stored on your system (the file address C:/Users/maxmo/OneDrive/Pictures/ is a folder on your hard drive) and we would all need to have direct access (24/7) to your hard drive to see them (not a good idea at all).

Better to upload the images to one of many available free image servers on the web and then paste the links into a post on this forum - you can even use the Trainz Gallery at https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/ to do this.

This account was created a couple of years ago by the father of a young boy whom the father described as having autism. The father wrote very good English so I think this might be the son that has created this post. Please consider that if you choose to respond.

Please only start a topic if you have something ready to share. Loads of plans never materialize.

When actually releasing Freeware, start the topic in the appropriate forum, which in this case would be Freeware Announcements.
Again: Please don't start a topic there unless you actually have something uploaded (to a place the rest of the world can access it).

Locked and flagged for deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back