Track with default condition of 90% to 80%

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
Some Context: I am currently working on a Northeast Corridor Route but have reached a road block when it comes to the track condition. The track I'm using have default conditions of 50% (I'm using the Jointed Rail tracks btw) so I just upgraded them to 90% to avoid yaw. Which would logically be the case right? Well upon testing, that wasn't the case and after asking this on steam I learned that trains will still wobble back and forth on tracks with 50% default conditions even if you change that setting. Now I've cloning the track I'm using but changing the default setting to 90 which didn't work. Tried seeing if I could add suspension values (even though I don't know how they work) to my rolling stock but that would take too long.

Getting to the point, I could easily use the concrete ties seen on the ECML route but on the NEC irl, there are several wooden crossovers along the route. And using bullhead wooden tracks would look out of place on an American route. So are there any wooden tracks in the Download Station or Content manager that have a default condition of 80% or 90%?

Back