Tough Love - Romanian Style Level Crossings!

I guess they're making sure people learn NOT to try to cross through the gates! Those things are mean!

They use a similar gate system in Russia as well. In one video, which I can't find now, the mechanism stuck open and people couldn't get through.

I think they are being totally stupid, selfish, arrogant and damnably dangerous. They know the ramps are there so confirms what I say.

After seeing the video it became obvious that the drivers simply ignore crossing gates and worse crossing guards. In the video I could not believe drivers would bump and push against this poor guy trying to keep them safe. I bet every time someone slams into these car stoppers they just snicker, I would :p .

Dave

Retractable traffic bollards are equally fun to watch people completely wrecking their cars.

Bollards and ramps should be outlawed, some people get thrown through the windshield, with absolutely little or no warning notice ... BAM !

Last edited:
After seeing the video it became obvious that the drivers simply ignore crossing gates and worse crossing guards. In the video I could not believe drivers would bump and push against this poor guy trying to keep them safe. I bet every time someone slams into these car stoppers they just snicker, I would :p .

Dave

I'm sure they do snicker. :)

I feel bad for the guy though. He must have a awful lot of bruises from being whacked!

Jon

Back