TOTR-Pittsburgh, PA Greenberg Show-January 19 & 20 2008

yutzk

JointedRail Cust. Service
I'll be out at the Pittsburgh Greenberg show this coming weekend at the Monroeville ExpoMart.

Information here: http://www.trainshow.org/showinfo/200801MON.htm

If your in or around the area we hope to see you there! I'll have my one PC running the game as well as another running screenshots most likely.

I think this is the first time for the game being displayed in Pittsburgh and I've heard its a good show so hopefully a good turnout and maybe some more trainezers joining up!

See you there!

Cool!!! That was more than likely either me or my fiance you talked to and purchased from today!

I saw your profile, trucking company owner huh?

You wouldnt happen to be able to get me some good pics of a 53' foot trailer? Some good side front and back shots would be great and maybe some underside detail too. Were trying to make a nice 53' truck for the game and this would be a HUGE help. Thanks!

Kevin

I did get it from her. Thx

We haul Stainless Steel scrap in big half round steel dump bodies, and I own 3 roll off trucks.

My dumps are like this one but about 8 to 10 feet longer.
pic_trail_hrt2.jpg

Kewl. That would still be neat to make as I dont think we have any. Would be good for a scrap yard or a construction site or something.

Could you send me some pics of yours sometime?

I have some of those on the DLS already Kevin. I need to update them to my currant standards but those are available. You'd be supprized at what all is on my hard drive.

Bill

Back