Top 20 Custom Routes For TR12 V2 "This Time KEEP YOUR SPELLING THOTS TO YOUR SELF!"

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Top 20 Custom Routes For TR12 V2 "This Time KEEP YOUR SPELLING THOTS TO YOUR SELF!"

Guys I'm starting a list of the bust routes for TR12 agen -.-you get to pick the bust of the bust there are a lot of nice route out there and the builders who work on them for years I'm putting them in the spot light so they get the glory they desrive.

Longest "in Miles", Most Detailed"Over All Look", most up dated, Your favorite part, Bust Grad, over view.

Rules:
No bashing other builders on who's better then who crap. No Flemming wars of any kind. Don't be a jerk.
Payware routes are not allowed or real bast routes Custom routes Only. No Spelling attacks!

Witch do you think the top 20 are and why?

Last edited:
Well, there are two that in my mind stand out the most.

The first is UMR. Those guys who work on that route know their stuff. They have plenty of documentation on how to operate that route, as well as crews in their MP sessions who are more then glad to lend a helping hand in sessions.

Second might break the rule about being based on a real route. And that route would be my own MRL route. Yes it is based on the real MRL in Montana, it is not 100% accurate and creative compression was used in many areas. As well, many of the changes I have made for MP operations have further pushed if from prototype, to freelance prototype.

Both route are a pleasure to operate, and are good looking too. UMR has the best atmosphere to it. As you run along the scenery slowly changes and you roll past town after town. UMR even captures the feel of where you are with its looks. You can start out in what really feels like a hot desert, but end up by what feels like cool sea side. MRL you get the scene of just how big Montana is. When working a yard you know it might be hours before those car even make it to the next yard. You send a local crew out, you've just sent some one on a 4 hour run. And if your passenger train, be ready to do a crew change some place.

But these are my thoughts, not yours.

Well, there are two that in my mind stand out the most.

The first is UMR. Those guys who work on that route know their stuff. They have plenty of documentation on how to operate that route, as well as crews in their MP sessions who are more then glad to lend a helping hand in sessions.

Second might break the rule about being based on a real route. And that route would be my own MRL route. Yes it is based on the real MRL in Montana, it is not 100% accurate and creative compression was used in many areas. As well, many of the changes I have made for MP operations have further pushed if from prototype, to freelance prototype.

Both route are a pleasure to operate, and are good looking too. UMR has the best atmosphere to it. As you run along the scenery slowly changes and you roll past town after town. UMR even captures the feel of where you are with its looks. You can start out in what really feels like a hot desert, but end up by what feels like cool sea side. MRL you get the scene of just how big Montana is. When working a yard you know it might be hours before those car even make it to the next yard. You send a local crew out, you've just sent some one on a 4 hour run. And if your passenger train, be ready to do a crew change some place.

But these are my thoughts, not yours.

Is MRL available for non-MP players?

Is MRL available for non-MP players?

Yes and no. The only sessions I have made so far for MRL are MP ones. But you can very easily make up your own session. I think after the next update I'll make a few single player sessions.

Correct. You can also do the MP sessions, then go to edit session, remove the MP rule, then use that as a base for your own sessions.

You might want to edit your statement that states ..."If you feel you have something to say Don't Keep it to your self or don't bother posting"...... I do not think you can have it both ways you ask people to make commenst but then also tell them noto make comments .. I am from A NESB

No harm to you but can I nicely remind you dragonharh that using giant letters is regarded on the Net as improper procedure and called 'shouting' as it happens. Some time ago here a very prominent Trainzer raised the very matter of spelling and he was quite right to do so. Okay, it is obvious you have a very deep spelling problem and that is too obvious but that doesn't mean you cannot have another's view on it especially as it is right through your initial comment. This forum is for all whether we always like each opinion or not. Taking an arrogant stand on you weakness is not very mature and would be better apreciated if you didn't show such intolerance. I suppose we are supposed to ignore the shouting as well? How are you going to learn if you come out with such a determined attitude?!

From one who has an incurable and severe spelling disability, this is polite question asked with concern rather than malice - do you use or have you tired to use a spell checker?

If you are using Firefox there is an excellent plug in.

Phil

From one who has an incurable and severe spelling disability, this is polite question asked with concern rather than malice - do you use or have you tired to use a spell checker?

If you are using Firefox there is an excellent plug in.

Phil

Spell checker wont work if your spelling words correctly but using them incorrectly. Bust is a word for example, even though he means best.

Guys, while I agree a spell checker would be a good thing for some of use to use. I do think we are getting WAY of topic here. In fact...I think I have the only on topic post here.

**** it I give up there no point in trying to explain to you lot I tryed before but no one listens I'm leaving trainz indefinitely. enjoy my stuff seeing how I just don't care anymore and I'm soursely fade the hell up both with you and trying to spell this imposable bloody words why bother wast my time posting gust to end up bashed around.

Last edited:
Muck, it I give up. There is no point in trying to explain to you lot. I tried before, but no one listens. So I'm leaving trainz indefinitely. Enjoy my stuff seeing how I just don't care anymore. And I'm surly fed the hell up both with you, and trying to spell these imposable bloody words. Why bother wasting my time posting just to end up bashed around.

Well, for me I was not, and have never tried to bash your spelling. I admit, my own is quite bad from time to time. Weather its from lack of sleep, or the number of beers Ive had.

To answer you last question there Dragon. You'll just have to live with that fact that there are many people out there they will criticize you for your improper spelling. There have been a few times when many of us have commented on ways for you to improve your spelling. Such as using Firefox which as a spell checker. This highlights words that are mispelled and gives you options on the correct spelling. Such as there, I misspelled "Misspelled" and Firefox highlighted it and gave me a few options on what it though I meant to type. I left if misspelled to show case my point. Another thing you can do, type all your posts in Microsoft word. Not only will it help fix your spelling, but it will also give your grammar advice. The last thing I can suggest, read a good book. a good reader tends to be a good speller. My spelling was kinda crappy, then I started reading A Song of Fire and Ice. Now I have noticed that my spelling as improved quite a bit.

Now I can understand if you have a medical condition that may make spelling or reading hard.

And lastly, lets get back on topic guys. Haven't we had enough of this childish bantering about spelling? Some one else posted a topic about it else where. Yes Dragon is slaughtering the written word, but at least he is trying. Unlike people who type like this: "R u up?" "U have lose wire in truck start right up" "what time r u off work?" (Note these are quotes from my mother. But I have seen much worse else where.) Now am I defending Dragon? No, but even I am a little fed up with all this derailing of topics because a word is misspelled.

SO...back to the OP.....Name some good freelance routes that you have all played so we may check them out and see what we think. Thebest way to find out aobut a new route it from some one who has all ready played it.

Back