To Lance and Alan

Hey Everyone,

'UTC' was the first copy of TRS that I bought, many moons ago in my local games store. As much as I enjoyed 'driver', 'Surveyor' was my addiction.:D To be a big TRS fan and then get the opportunity to work at Auran with the Trainz team has been a tremendously enjoyable opportunity. I have seen the inner workings of my favourite toy and learnt many of its secrets and strengths. Working and helping the community has been a privilege.

Personally, I am taking this opportunity to go back to Sydney and pursue other Goals in life all the richer for having worked in Brisbane. I wish the current Trainz Team the best of success with the future of Trainz.

I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday Season.:)

Alan Yeomans

Edit: Hi Zato, :)
2nd Edit: anyone know the weather in Chicago atm? :)

Hello Alan

All the best and Happy Holiday Season.

Thank you for your post.:)

Regards

Ahsan
North American Trainz Team

To Alan, Lance, Rob and all the unemployed members of the team a very merry Christmas greeting and best of luck in the coming new year.

Sorry, no jobs to hand out but I can say that having been layed off twice by the company I worked for - over 20 years - I am very glad they didn't call me back a 3rd time. Seemed like the world was crashing in on me at the time but I'm much better off for it today.

Bob Pearson

Not only are you our "Aussie cousins", but you were part of our Trainz family and it is with such sadness that I read of your "end of the line" within our community. Best of luck to you all in finding new positions very soon, and a happy Christmas and New Year to you. It is a shock to know that you will no longer be able to offer your excellent assistance to us all in the future, I hope you won't forget us....cos we will never forget you....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Lance and Alan,

I have been Away and just caught up with the news.
Thank you both for your help over the years. Your help (and patience) has been greatly appreciated

I extend you sincere good wishes for your future endeavours.
Cheers
NickE

I'd also like to add my appreciation for the work, effort and, particularly, the maturity displayed by Lance and Alan.

My best wishes are with you both.

Phil

Lance & Alan,

It's because of this 'maturity' you both exhibit, others obtain an insight & learn the value of looking beyond oneself, at the 'bigger picture'.
And in so doing, themselves grow in 'maturity'. Not all, but I dare say most.

So yes thank you for all the previously well-said reasons.
But particularly your considerate kind generous unselfish sacrifices you two have made over the years here.
Being totally 'human', yet not allowing sticks stones mud etc hurled in your general direction , to 'colour' your valued responses, to the many 'problems' we Trainzers face.

My prayer is that doors open in 2008 for you & your families, that neither of you would dream could happen.

God Bless,

You will be greatly missed

Lance & Alan, You will be greatly missed. As professional as you both are I have no doubts that you will both land on your feet and be off and running in new jobs immediately. Take care and stop in once in a while!

Dave :wave:

Back