Tips and Tricks-Surveyor waffles

Yes , you"ve got it! I really wish , when I started my route , I had used Microdem and TrainzMap and all those high tech things but I didn"t and I"ve caused myself a lot of work by not doing.But sometimes you learn better by making mistakes and my route is on about its 3rd version now - hardly anything is left of the original.:p

Yeah, it doesn't work for me. It gave me a message saying that birds-eye images are unavailable for this area.

Yeah i know.

Wow page 4 where some threads take weeks to do nice :). Ok check it if you make a turn out and track bows out use the straighting tool it makes it not do that. And fourm hopping :eek: i found out that sometimes if you make a turnout near a baseboard the arrows might get mixed up and green is red and red is green:eek:. And congrads on the fourm TitianiClover. now i must work on getting 1,000,000 bounty and beating bull 2# on blacklist in Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

Last edited:
And congrads on the fourm TitianiClover. now i must work on getting 1,000,000 bounty and beating bull 2# on blacklist in Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

huh? i dont quite understand. very good tip also.

?

:rolleyes: I own the game called Need For Speed: Most Wanted search for it on internet it's a game on the Ps2™.

ok i feel that this should become a sticky!
Mods can we please make this a sticky! thanks!
keep the tips and tricks comin guys!

Since the only things that show in Driver are the two small concrete blocks, the mini tower and the sign,

That's what I was afraid of. For me those objects showing up in driver along miles of a double tracked prototypical route would not be a good thing. But each to his own.:eek:

That's OK. However, it's not as bad as you think. I like loooooong sweeping curves so those little items only appear every two or more km. There are enough trackside structures that can hide them if needed, even a small bush once in a while. :) But since I made them, I better like them. ;)

Hmmm...I will have to take a second look at the track guides. That's a clever idea the way you hide the little items. I will have to try that.:)

no my user name is titaniclover!
enough wafering!! just call me Adam ok?
now can we have some more tips and tricks?
this really should be a sticky.....

Back