Throttle problems with maglev locs.

Cactushead

I don't know how many of you have tried to build a Mars layout, but the maglev's locomotives have a serious problem. The throttles r set way to sensitive. A good case n point is the HST engine. It's the worst one. Just barely moving the throttle dial a couple thousands of an inch, and in ten seconds yor doing 675 mph. The others aren't much different. Now the rovers and the flying objects r okay. So, anyone have any idea how to desensitise those throttles? Preferably n words of one syllable or less.
TIA, Cactushead.

I don't know how many of you have tried to build a Mars layout, but the maglev's locomotives have a serious problem. The throttles r set way to sensitive. A good case n point is the HST engine. It's the worst one. Just barely moving the throttle dial a couple thousands of an inch, and in ten seconds yor doing 675 mph. The others aren't much different. Now the rovers and the flying objects r okay. So, anyone have any idea how to desensitise those throttles? Preferably n words of one syllable or less.
TIA, Cactushead.

Hi there,

These trainz are constructed for high-speed --- The speed can be change, that's easy -- But in Marsz here distances are so far apart the speed is necessary!

If you like, sir, list those kuids of the loco's in question so I can take a look. Etc

Kind Regards
Ish

Press "W" (Forward) for a split second, then "S" (Stop) and let it coast down the track ... then press "X" (Reverse) to slow it, then press "S" (Stop), and then press "AAAAAAAA" for emergency brake application, and "Q" for release brake

Last edited:
Back