The Yooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marquette, showing the East and West Yard's of the Duluth South Shore and Atlantic. The Branch coming in from the Top Right was the Dead River Railroad. Owned by the Dead River Lumber Company. In this Route the Dead River RR & Lumber Company exists to this day. Powered by the Billionaire Financial Might of Ed the Sasquatch, Pimp to Lamp Pole Linda

Last edited:
Meanwhile at the Excelsior Yard in Ishpming C&NW traffic clears as the Soo waits his turn to enter coming down from Negaune, MI

The amazing thing about this routes is the number of train movements you can put in motion. Once you have each companies rail established and properly signaled you can tell anybody to to anywhere on their OWN line and not have cornfield meets. It's Amazing. Just as the Smoker appears out of Marquette, MI. The Excelsior Yard has cleared....and he's getting greens.

They use to run 86 train movements a day on these lines....I don't think my computer, Graphic card could handle that. But I'm going to fix that an try and run 86 at once.

I'm on the lowest build I know of; Build 74885.

I would suggest that those who are (REMOVED) about this game, Don't have the machine to run it.

I don't even think they make my graphics card anymore, and given that my CPU only runs in the High 20% of capacity when running this game. I suggest that my CPU is firing render instruction to the GPU that It can not render on my screen. I think if I could find my current Graphics card in a store it would probably retail for $30US.

Since my CPU is not Taxed at all by this game, it's not the problem. The problem is trying to run this game with a $30US graphics card.

For me that means this;

I need a new motherboard, one with an updated GPU Bus to I can get a better Card, for me that's an LGA1155 Motherboard. About $79 to $89US. Put in a new graphics card, and this bitch will chew up them draw screen instructions. Total investment $250 to $350, as I think I can get by with well below the best graphics card on the market today. But I'll get the most advanced mother board to handle even better graphics as card prices drop.

But it's not a CPU problem as my old I7 Quad-Core can eat this bitch for breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I do the Before and after picture; in TS12 my frame draw rate is about 1 to 7 in Fraps, and it studders and shakes.

That's why I quit, as that was frustrating.....it, TS12 was a 32bit program that couldn't use the 64bit computing capacity of my machine. This is a 64bit program, T:ane, that ain't even working it. It's at most a fast walk at 24 to 28% usage. IF my rig was hiting 60 to 80% then I'd need a whole new rig. But that ain't the issue.

My Gtx 560TI, when I bought it was near Top of the line;

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-560ti

Now it's at the bottom, something in the 700 series is going to quadruple for quintuple my machines Graphics performance. Like I said for $250 to $350 with a new Motherboard.

So for me it works like this; go to Tiger Direct next week online, Get me a new Motherboard with an updated graphics bus and Graphics card, wait 3 days. Get a case of Beer. Shut down my computer, remove everything from the motherboard while drinking beer. Remove the motherboard, while drinking beer. Install the new motherboard, while drinking beer, reinstall all my components back into the new motherboard, while drinking beer, slip in the new Graphics Card, while drinking beer, and I will own this bitch, lock stock and barrel. Can do what I want with any tree, bush, shrub, consist, Ed the Sasquatch anywhere

Last edited:
It's a Dam Party in the making, and I can't figure out why so many people are (REMOVED) mad, other then. They don't know their computer from it's guts, they don't know how it really works and they blame the lack of it's performance on NV3.

Because I'll stand right up here, and say this game rocks, if you are Machine enough to play it.

And all of you (REMOVED) ain't got the machine to run this game.....

I crashed once for sure today, and lost 45 minutes work, but I"m on a Beta build ain't I.....and I expected it to happen sooner or later.

Do not add words to my posts and then Mark them as (REMOVED). I have a history of what I posted Dude. And there is nothing ahead of your removed. I"m just trying to be helpful.

Last edited:
So, if someone added to my posts, you are being hacked by somebody that wants to pick a fight and keep it going. But not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back