The naked GWR railcar [SOLVED]

RobKi

I downloaded the GWR Railcar from the DLS. When I focus on this vehicle in game, it looks OK for one second and then loses its skin, exposing the interior. All other elements - interior, bogies, passengers - remain visible and function without any problem. This same car worked fine in TRS19. Any idea what I can do to redress (hm) matters?

<kuid2:122285:502:5> GWR AEC Railcar (Single Cab). The double cab version is suffering from the same impediment.

Hang on, here's a screenshot.

GWR AEC railcar no outside 2023-11-16 203539 by Rob Kievit, on Flickr

Last edited:
Make sure TS22 is set to compatibility mode. The scripts for this vehicle that control texture changing won't work properly otherwise with the result that the textures become invisible instead of changing..
Hey, that solved the problem! Thank you very much, @edh6 !

I downloaded the GWR Railcar from the DLS. When I focus on this vehicle in game, it looks OK for one second and then loses its skin, exposing the interior. All other elements - interior, bogies, passengers - remain visible and function without any problem. This same car worked fine in TRS19. Any idea what I can do to redress (hm) matters?

<kuid2:122285:502:5> GWR AEC Railcar (Single Cab). The double cab version is suffering from the same impediment.

Hang on, here's a screenshot.

GWR AEC railcar no outside 2023-11-16 203539 by Rob Kievit, on Flickr
Interesting post. My problem is with the NSW railcars where 1 row of seats with passengers is protruding through the carriage wall!

That sounds like an attachment issue; the creator usually needs to adjust the passenger attachment to bring it in line with the interior of the vehicle and that should normally fix it. I'd reach out to them directly with a screenshot and explain the problem; chances are it's an easy enough fix.

**Edit** I've just seen your thread on the issue - definitely not the same as I ran into! Not sure what that might be, best of luck with it though.

Cheers,

PLP

Back