The Most Beautiful Loco in Trainz?

Your smoke?:eek:

The smoke is from a Carlos Abadias photo. Of course I use it with his permission!

This is the texture I used, as tga file, for Conferacion smoke:

Javier.-

Well done Javier!

I thought I remember hearing that you had done the smoke file yourself.

Hack, apology required I reckon. Us Trainzers are quite careful about permissions in the vast majority of cases.

Keep the twinkles coming Javier, you've produced one of the most realistic smoke effects seen in a simulator, so please keep going!

Cheers
Tony

PS The 9F is still dirty, and Phil, as for that 59, jeez... OK, we'll let it in, if only because its a Baldwin :p

Hack, apology required I reckon. Us Trainzers are quite careful about permissions in the vast majority of cases.
Agreed, but this has happened once before (texture hijacking). Nevertheless, I overreacted, and should have posed the question through other means, rather than on a public forum.

Again, my sincere apologies to Javier, and to anyone else I may have offended.

Cheers!
Marc

There is no arguing that the new Union Pacific 9000's are now one of the best locos to grace the trainz world.
fsscr093.jpg

fsscr095.jpg

Did someone mention UGLYEST ?

I have to vote on Supertain as uglyest train ever made by man ;)

Not because I made it so boxy, but because whoever designed it for NBC / Universal didn't have any idea anyone would remember it, let alone try to make it for computer game some 20 years later on....

Supertrainz.jpg

Granted who knew anyone would even TRY to make this some 20 years after the show had gone off the air ?

- W -
< = < <_) Tongue firmly planted in his cheek (_> > = >

Last edited:
Call me an idiot, but I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder;)

screen006rf5.jpg

From Russia with love:p:hehe:, last week a Soviet era diesel made a visit to Bw Lützow to take part in our annual Ostalgie fest.

WileeCoyote:D

ill second that, ive got a ton of european stuff from the confederation to those soviet diesels and a ton of polish stuff from shunters to mainline freight locos and the detail is insurpassable, ...

but yep also gotta say those 9000's are real nice too nothin like a loco that says "Pure Workhorse".

hving said my little praise there, my fav would have to be Rob Shaws SAR 504 class (which I dont have a shot of at this time).:eek:

Yes, the UP 9000 is definitely something impressive in the TRS steam world. I need to download them & see them in my TRS for sure. Fantastic detailing of the front.

However when it comes to diesels & electrics, as some people already said... Russian Power is one of the most prized ever done for TRS.

Here are some of the most nicely done. VL15, VL11, 2M62, VL80. Especially the 2M62 diesel. Although it doesn't have LOD, one section of this loco has only 4008 polygons which isn't so bad.

ill second that, ive got a ton of european stuff from the confederation to those soviet diesels and a ton of polish stuff from shunters to mainline freight locos and the detail is insurpassable, ...

but yep also gotta say those 9000's are real nice too nothin like a loco that says "Pure Workhorse".

hving said my little praise there, my fav would have to be Rob Shaws SAR 504 class (which I dont have a shot of at this time).:eek:

here she is, a thing of beauty .. to me anyhow.

sar504.jpg

Back