The General, a US Civil war locomotive

Ok, Uploading to the DLS is the Civil War General, Texas and Yonah. The Musuem General, The J.W. Bowker, and the I.E. James FOR TRAINZ 09 - 12..

I will post on the correct area when they are ready for download.

The engines above have been totally re-created for Trainz 09 - 12. Since "they" (in their infinite wisdom) decided to change enginespecs and how other items work between the 06 and 09 engines, I decided to totally re-create everything. This will also give me the capability of going forward with them in the future since 06.. is no longer supported.

sorry it took so long, and thanks for everybody's patience.

Terry

How did you find out before me??? :confused:

What everyone needs to know is:

1. These engines are TOTALLY re-created for Trainz 09-12. Enginespecs and many other items have been corrected so that they will run (and hopefully) look better in 09-12. YOU CANNOT USE ANY OF THE ORIGINAL KUID's ON THESE ENGINES. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE THE OLD ENGINES ON YOUR TRAINZ 09 - 12, DELETE THEM! These engines replace them entirely.
2. I DID re-create the tenders also, will be uploaded tonight. Nothing has changed on the tenders, I simply re-created them so that I can have upward capabilities.
3. There will be updates on these engines very soon, just discovered the bogus shadows. Working to correct them as we speak.
4. Who knows what else. You caught me off guard! :hehe:

Terry

The Locomotives work great!
The controls in the cab don't work!
Love the whistles!
Good job! :D

I just released the TEXAS updates which include the main engine, main bogie and interior. I honestly can't remember which stage I "repaired" the controls in, but the updates include better shadow textures, cab repairs and I reduced the flicker from the fire in cab mode. Sadly, the flame does not look as good, but I'm working on it and will re-release the interior if I get it figured out.

Use your Contenet Manager to download the updates, (when they become available) and let me know if the controls in CAB mode work. I (recently) discovered information about the bug in TS12 and have been "repairing" the enignes. Updates for the other engines will be released very soon.

PLEASE reply back and let me know if your still having issues.

Terry

Last edited:
Back