The future of screenshots - Trainz Online

It's the best screenshotes, that have ever done!

Yes, overgrown rails with trees on either side and plenty of grass and weeds; very nice. Both are fine pictures to hang on the wall.

Would I want to stutter a train through that route? Not likely.;)

It's a very short route with very very low FPS ((( I'll make a lite virsion of this route.

Answered via MP too... ;)

As for the first one on Surie's shot, I can't tell you the whereabouts of the red trolley (but I'm sure that our friend Surie can tell straightforward).

I can lead you to the second one because it is part our catalogue at IBerTrainz. A huge pack of Lisbon tramcars. You'll love them, for sure and for Surie :hehe: .

http://www.ibertrainz.eu/noticias/?p=359

The leading side of Alberte :wave:

Tags: British, UK, Scotland, Wales, England.

Clag--Sparks-121.jpg

Clag--Sparks-118.jpg

Clag--Sparks-58.jpg

Clag--Sparks-48.jpg

Arriva-57-in-station.jpg

Untitled-16-2.jpg

Untitled-4-5.jpg

Untitled-5-4.jpg

Untitled-29-1.jpg

Untitled-32-1.jpg

One of the cool new features for Trainz 2009 is the Trainz Online module. This includes a screenshots gallery where you can upload your in-game screenshots and search other people's galleries. There is still a bit of work to do but you will see that we've made a good start already.

We'd like to ship 50-100 of the best screenshots as part of the built-in content and so we'd like everyone to submit their favorite screenshot to this thread. From there we'll work out a way to cull the number down to a good cross section of "popularity" but also "regionality". I.e. we'd like something from lots of different regions to be included and not, for example, 10 shots from one route.

Thanks for your help.

Edit:
- The screenshots can be from any version of Trainz, but preference will be given to shots from TS2009.
- no limit on # of screenshots but we will probably only choose one or two per user/route/loco. (i.e. we want a good range of shots)
- manipulation in photohsop is fine as long as it is clearly noted
- which reminds me of something very important I forgot to mention. Each screenshot needs:
- a Title
- a description (up to 150 characters)
- one or more tags (tags are keywords that peple can use to search for screenshots.

Some examples of useful tags would be, loco name, loco type (diesel, steam, railcar etc), railroad, route name, region, scene description (e.g. sunset, bridge, water, mountains etc). Basically anything that you would like to search for that might help people find you shot.

Has this "feature" ever been finished? Because I still don't understand how to use it.

I think Sabertooth needs to get in here with his creepy shot he posted a while back... ;)

Some of mine...

River crossing: An Erie 4-6-2 leads the morning turn across the river near Succasuna. (gfisher, feel free to correct me on my spelling, it is your route!)
Tags: Steam, 4-6-2, Pacific, Erie, gfisher, Morris & Sussex, local, river, bridge
ms1ie0.jpg

Sunset on the Eagle: A "screaming eagle" SD40 leads a general freight across the MP main to DeSoto, MO. The Canary GP40-2 and the UP/MP hoppers are a sign that the sun is setting on the Missouri Pacific.

Tags: Missouri Pacific, MoPac, MP, UP, Route of the Eagle, SD40, Screaming Eagle, GP40-2, Merger, Missouri, general, freight
mproe3uw3.jpg

PS-4ever: Southern PS-4 #1400 leads a passenger train south towards Birmingham. With the introduction of EMD's FT, her time at the head of crack passenger trains is coming to an end.

Tags: Sou, Southern, Southern Railway, Tennessee, PS-4, 4-6-2, Pacific, passenger, steam
ps4dk8.jpg

Moffat's Legacy: It's the first snow of the season, and the California Zephyr, with PA’s on point, has just emerged from the D&RGW's Moffat Tunnel, rolling "through the Rockies, not around them!"

Tags: Denver & Rio Grande Western, D&RGW, Alco, PA, California Zephyr, West from Denver, Denver, Rockies, Rocky Mountains, Moffat Tunnel, winter, snow, tunnel, diesel, passenger, streamlined, stainless steel, stainless
wfd9lj1.jpg

Soldiering on: It's 1986, and in the wake of the recent Seaboard/C&O merger, a grab bag of Seaboard SD40-2's and C&O GP40-2's lead a train of empties past a waiting Southern local in Steel Country.

Tags: C&O, Seaboard, Southern, CSX, coal, steel mill, steel, switcher, overcast, meet
steelmill3zo3.jpg

Top Gon: A pair of Norfolk Southern SD70M-2's and an NS Dash-8 negotiate the famous stretch of ex-Southern trackage known as "the Loops" at the head of a loaded coal drag.

Tags: NS, Norfolk Southern, SD70M-2, 8-40B, coal, top gon, the Loops, autumn
loops5nt2.jpg

Around the Bend: D&RGW K-36 #485 blasts out of a tunnel leading a general freight to Alamosa. Not long after this picture was taken, though, 485 fell off of the turntable at Salida and was scrapped.

Tags: Denver Rio Grande & Western, D&RGW, K-36, 2-8-2, Mikado, Mike, 485, freight, narrow gague, ng, 36 inch, 36"
k36rfk6.jpg

I'm indecisive, so sue me. :hehe:

Also, what's the policy on photomanipulation? I assume something drastic like creating a reflection is out, but what about black and white/sepia photos?
hey where did you get that ps-4 i really want one

I just want to present my work in Trainz from 2004 till now :)

• Old trains in Rybnik
  • 150 years of rails in Rybnik with old passanger trains. Rybnik station (Poland).
  • Poland, Rybnik, Linia 156, zieba111, passenger, steam, station, real route
  • Freight train from Rybnik
  • very complicated tracks and catenary in Rybnik
  • Poland, Rybnik, Linia 156, zieba111, freight, electric, station, catenary, ET41, real route
  • Sand trains with Ty3
  • last station before sand fields, where sand cars 401V are loaded
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Ty3, 401V, station, steam, sand, Polish Sand Railways
  • Sand train after load with Ty51
  • sand fields where are loaded sand cars 401V
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, 401V, sand field, steam, sand, Ty51, Polish Sand Railways
  • Knurow station
  • Freight trains at real station - Knurów
  • Poland, Knurow, Linia 156, zieba111, freight, electric, station, catenary, ET41, 3E, ET21, real route
  • Steam trains
  • main station of Polish Sand Railways
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, 401V, steam, sand, Ty51, station
  • relaxing place
  • no comments, just toilet
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, steam, sand, station, toilet
  • E182 PTKiGK with 40 loaded Eaos cars
  • freight private operator train from Coal Mine Szczyglowice to Power Station Katowice
  • Poland, Linia 156, zieba111, freight, electric, E182, real route

• Steam passenger trains
  • two passenger trains are leaving Trokacz station
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, 401V, steam, Ol49, Pt47, station, Bhp, passenger
  • Steam trains
  • a lot of sand...
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, 401V, steam, sand, Ty51, Ty45, station
  • Gliwice Sosnica station
  • passenger train EN57 at real station - Gliwice Sośnica
  • Poland, Gliwice Sosnica, Linia 156, zieba111, passenger, electric, station, catenary, EN57, real route
  • Catenary in Rybnik Station
  • very complicated tracks and catenary in Rybnik
  • Poland, Rybnik, Linia 156, zieba111, station, catenary, real route
  • Sand trains with M62 - private operator PCC RAIL S.A.
  • last station before sand fields, where sand cars 401V are loaded
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, M62, 401V, station, diesel, sand, Polish Sand Railways
  • Typical passenger train in narrow gauge railways in Poland
  • Mbxd2 produced in Romania
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polish Narrow Gauge Railways, Polskie Koleje Waskotorowe, diesel, passenger, Mbxd2, narrow gauge
  • Sunny day...
  • Typical sunny day in Polish station
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polish Narrow Gauge Railways, Polskie Koleje Waskotorowe, narrow gauge
  • Class 66 in Poland
  • Freightliner and DB Schenker in Poland with diesel Class 66
  • Poland, Sudety, kilanziom, real route, Class 66, Freightliner, FPL, DB Schenker, freight, diesel
  • Steam in Trokacz station
  • Ty3 stay at Trokacz station
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, steam, Ty3, station
  • Steam Ty3
  • main station of Polish Sand Railways in autumn
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polskie Koleje Piaskowe, Polish Sand Railways, steam, Ty3, station

• Diesel loco SM42 with two passenger cars
  • Poland rail landscapes
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polish Narrow Gauge Railways, Polskie Koleje Waskotorowe, narrow gauge, SM42, passenger

• Gliwice station
  • lot of passenger trains at real station - Gliwice
  • Poland, Gliwice Sosnica, Linia 156, zieba111, passenger, electric, station, catenary, EN57, real route, EU07

• Steam train with wood
  • Kp4 and wood cargo
  • Poland, fictional route, zieba111, Polish Narrow Gauge Railways, Polskie Koleje Waskotorowe, narrow gauge, Kp4, wood, freight

Back