The Frisco High Line

@dricketts
what is the lenght of this route i hope its a long enough route so we can travel for some time not a 10 to 15 mins driveable route

The Frisco High Line part is about 80 miles. The MKT (Missouri Kansas Texas) is about 15 miles.

There is a map and some additional details in the very first post of this thread.

Frisco SW1200

Hey if you want some EMD SW1200 Switchers in a Frisco paint sceme go to this link.They are hightly detailed and are FREE!!!:D

And here is the locomotive download page.
http://rrmods.com/sw1200.shtml
slsf.jpg

Last edited:
A Decorated Cab...

Inside the cab of BN #3100. Circa 1981.

This GP50 was the last to wear the new Burlington Northern paint scheme. It was delivered by EMD to the BN in Frisco orange and white including the font. It carried the BN 3100 in orange on the cab until 1983 when it was finally painted in BN colors.

cmBCA.jpg

wZWEr.jpg

Last edited:
If you're referring to the top-left pic, shhhhh
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Derrick, I hate to be a pain again, but what are those streetlights?? I've searched high and low for good lights that look the part

Jamie

Hey if you want some EMD SW1200 Switchers in a Frisco paint sceme go to this link.They are hightly detailed and are FREE!!!:D

And here is the locomotive download page.
http://rrmods.com/sw1200.shtml

Thanks. I have them but just haven't made any screen shots of them. That does give me some ideas for some new scenes though.

If you're referring to the top-left pic, shhhhh
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Derrick, I hate to be a pain again, but what are those streetlights?? I've searched high and low for good lights that look the part

Jamie

No problem. Which screen shot are you referring to? I have a couple favorites I've used on the route.

Hey I am planning on building a route baised on Conrail:eek: :eek: Any ideas on what I should include?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey man - I don't think Frisco = Conrail... Wrong forum??

That said, I'm working on a Conrail route myself. And dricketts' work is certainly inspiring! It'll be years til I'm at this level! Why don't you shoot me a PM and I might be able to help you with some ideas?!

Hey I am planning on building a route baised on Conrail:eek: :eek: Any ideas on what I should include?:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd start off with track and then post a dozen or so pics of it!:eek:

Okay, just kidding, I would start my own thread somewhere else for this kind of question, perhaps in Surveyors, Operators and Engineers! You guys should be more careful about going off topic in someone else's thread.

Derrick, your route is absolutely mouth watering, any more screens would be a delight!

North Clinton Interlocking

A MKT train waits patiently for SLSF #104 to pass at the North Clinton Interlocking.

X5zrP.jpg

Thanks to BNSF50 for this working crossing gate. He designed it right from SLSF plans and he nailed it. It's perfect. Notice the duck under for motor cars.

qXZSg.jpg

Back