The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

610 is a USATC S160 2-8-0. Currently the only available model of that type of engine is the one made by PetShopBoys, which is payware. If i recall it can also be bought via the Auran store. I don't think he would allow a reskin to be released, but i cannot say for sure as i have not asked him.

Paulz Trainz has made a S160 model in the past. Although it's the U.K. version, you could easily commission him to do the American version that you want.

http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/inside/N_USATC_S160.htm

Now I know Paulz's models aren't all well liked by everyone, but if you want a model done that no one else will do, Paul is the guy you could ask to make it happen.

Last edited:
Paulz Trainz has made a S160 model in the past. Although it's the U.K. version, you could easily commission him to do the American version that you want.

http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/inside/N_USATC_S160.htm

Now I know Paulz's models aren't all well liked by everyone, but if you want a model done that no one else will do, Paul is the guy you could ask to make it happen.

Paulz Trainz has a US version, but it's just the UK model with Knuckle Couplers

Wow! Somehow I missed the Erecting Hall's announcement about the release of Don's 115ft turntable and roundhouse kit. I've been anticipating the release for what seems like months because I have lots of plans for them.

First up;

Thanks so much Don and TEH! That turntable at Thurmond has been driving me crazy for years! Now I know what I'm doing this weekend. :hehe:

(Hinton or Bluefield next)

Edit: I see I'm going to need to move that water tower, oops.

Last edited:
Boy was that fun!

Easing this monster onto the turntable and then shoehorning her into the shed was a kick. Shoehorning the Turntable/roundhouse into confined space was a different kind of fun.

(Yeah, I know that entrance corner is unrealistically tight but I'm probably going to have to redo the entire area when Don comes out with the larger roundhouse sections.)

:D

The A Class had to have about a foot, foot and a half clearance on either end on the turntable. Plenty of room compared to the H8s. :D You can squeeze both the A and the Y6b into the stalls but bigger sections will be welcome. :hehe:

We at TEH are glad you like them!

Incidentally, if anyone has requests or questions about our offerings, you can reach us here, at Trainz.net, or on our Facebook page.

Bigger and more stalls? I think Don may have heard you, you never know what may happen in the future...

Oh, and maybe things to go into those stalls......

We at TEH are glad you like them!

Incidentally, if anyone has requests or questions about our offerings, you can reach us here, at Trainz.net, or on our Facebook page.

Bigger and more stalls? I think Don may have heard you, you never know what may happen in the future...

Oh, and maybe things to go into those stalls......

Tease! Don already said he was working on bigger stalls. :D He didn't say nothin' about filling them. :hehe:

261ba7a87b4883ecf7e8bcd7848c90e2.jpg

Here's a teaser............. That's a UP Big Boy. Some day.:eek: 130ft turntable.

:eek:

It's a busy morning in Thurmond

The morning express prepares to pull out of the station

#3075, a 2-10-2 with a string of coal hoppers waits for the green light

2-8-0 #324 positions the old ash hopper for the morning dump

#304 waits for the WC4 wrecking crane to get turned around before joining her to the MoW train being assembled on track one for their trip up north to the wreck site

#3165 eases through the traffic with a consist of empty cans

Thanks for the very nice locomotive repaints too Don49PLM

The 2-10-2s and 2-8-0 have toggle meshes you can choose from. There are different plow/pilots that connect to the front. Right click the models.

Thanks for the machine shop and power plant too.

A J class beauty shot :D

@trainman7616; D'oh, I knew that but, so many engines so little time.

Back