The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Boy these Erecting Hall Guys sure do make some fancy stuff! I wish I could hang out with the cool kids.

Oh wait.

28010910445_2d6fddfeb1_h.jpg

27731001020_d0c34f7cf9_h.jpg

27908823262_28f2f3de79_h.jpg

I guess you set the consist this way after seeing this video:

. . . And while we're at it, how about a link to the only picture of the SC-44 Chargers on railpictures.net

http://www.railpictures.net/photo/581552/

Yes, the numbers on all the locomotives ingame match all the locomotives in the video, and the consist was setup the same way, minding the baggage car since it doesn't exist in Trainz, period.

Cheers,
SM

I love how that is the only pic of the charger on that site. Hopefully there will be more in the coming months so I can add more accurate detail to feed my perfectionist side. Really would like to release these sometime, as I feel bad for teasing you all with renders and stuff of other content and never following through with a release haha.

Really debating on the white walls on the tired, but other than that, it's becoming awesome looking.

4e799d5495dd8a7848bbbe913ce86074.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

I love how that is the only pic of the charger on that site. Hopefully there will be more in the coming months so I can add more accurate detail to feed my perfectionist side. Really would like to release these sometime, as I feel bad for teasing you all with renders and stuff of other content and never following through with a release haha.

There's boat loads of shots from outside to inside the cab. If you want em message me and I can send them to you.

Is it a 2-10-4? That straight line on the top of the boiler near the headlight matches a Santa Fe Texas-type, but all the pics of 2-10-4s that i've seen have smokebox-door headlights (except for the Pennsy ones).

I dunno, i haven't found any trains that look exactly like that.

Getting close to finishing. The base model is practically done at this point. Have some touch ups I'll do here and hopefully be done. Only problem is I don't have any computer access for a while not to mention my PC quit on me. Woooooo.
hPoL2Ia.jpg

Is it a 2-10-4? That straight line on the top of the boiler near the headlight matches a Santa Fe Texas-type, but all the pics of 2-10-4s that i've seen have smokebox-door headlights (except for the Pennsy ones).

I dunno, i haven't found any trains that look exactly like that.

Not a ATSF type. Its fictional but based on a real engine and lol ben. Hope ya get your pc fixed soon or a new one.

Superbump.

I think its about time I ventured into the world of 3d modeling. This could take a very long time as it is my first model. I will be doing the GP15C.
e06c39c22647ebc7cef128c19e8adf12.png

I'm too lazy to get a render shot, but, this is it so far. Pretty good progress in 2 days for someone who originally couldn't even put a cube down.

something for our parts bin lol. one for the horizon and another just because i started working on it without realizing the horizon uses the first one shown XD
1IF5RTP.jpg

mzwFygj.jpg

Last edited:
Back