The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Crow,
As always, another great screenshot from decades past in rural Canada.
It's interesting that the really successful vignette artists, like yourself, have little back stories in their contributions that add add life, a chuckle or a raised eyebrow to the viewer's experience.
For example, which victor in the duel between the black bear and the two dobermans is the black cat prepared to take on?
Thank you for your art.
Claude

re post #4638 charlielima
Thanks for the compliment, the cat will win, he/she pretends to watch the train, knowing that the bear/dogs will in all probability knock over the dustbin, causing a response from the garage owner.
who will see off the protagonists, leaving the feline to reap the rewards !!.

re post #4639 CaseyBerg
Those bears look most ferocious, not a good spot then to try one's hand at angling.

Cheers, evilcrow

Re post #4643 Rail4Pete
Thank you Pierre and thank you for your r4p buildings, many of which I have used.

Cheers, Ken

That's the worst shot you've ever posted Ken . Wait ....Wait ... As 2020 needs a restart , so do I . Fantastic shot SIR . And I'm so jealous of your pic's sir . This whole thread has been fantastic .

Ken ...all the best sir

Matt

re post #4646 Railwoodman
Thank you Matt. I presume as we have not seen any screenshots from you lately, problems with the computer ?

Cheers, Ken

Been forever since I actually started the game for other things as content updates. I even managed to manage to press the Print Screen button. Here is CP dragging a few autorack's along the Carberry sub:
CP-with-autoracks-on-the-Canadian-Prairies.jpg

Ken . your presumption is correct . New PC is waiting for parts that have been put on B/O .:( May i ask what route that is . As always outstanding shots .

Stay safe all

Matt

RE post #4649 Railwoodman

Thank you Matt. I hope your computer wait will soon be resolved.
The route started off as a modification of the JR "Legacy of the Burlington Northern", what you've seen over the last few shots is branch off that route. The JR route has for the most part now been deleted, so what you now see is mainly my own route. It's still a WIP, but as it contains many payware textures etc, it will be private only and not for release.

Cheers, Ken

Ken ...:Y::clap: I like them all but I must admit the last one in post #4647 is my favorite.

Foggy/steamy morning at Ste-Justine station on june 29th 1957 where we can solve the ghost train mystery.

WrDabwW.jpg
xEMdGm8.jpg
LCNUsRC.jpg

Last edited:
Re post #4651 Rail4Pete
Excellent shots Pierre, early morning memories of sleepy stations come flooding back to me.

Cheers, Ken

Outstanding shot/work Ken never bored of what I see in your post !
Cheers!
Rail4Pete
P.S. I must admit I am biased a little .....

Back