The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Its been a while:p,awesome shots here as always,Great work guys.
LGiyIr.jpg

0DsUIZ.jpg

Nice shot again Kingston, Eric & Jack ! Jack, to reply to #522...I have not had much time this summer to work on my route. 10-12 days ago I had to make a short 7 min video for the 150 th anniversary for the town of Ste-Germaine Station....that was ''Rush''. If you'd like to see it, send me your email via PM and I'll send you the Dropbox file (1.2 Gig).
Cheers,
Pierre

Last edited:
Very nice shots indeed kingstonflyer. I really like the look of the forest with all the trees bare of leaves and the evergreens scattered throughout.

I'd love to see your video Pierre. PM will be sent shortly.
Cheers, Jack

53bec5dea7d4bc907a1cc13217d8a278.jpg

A Nice moody shot there Jack,Its coming on spring time in my part of the globe so I'm looking forward to some warmer weather.

r4Pl17.jpg

Lucky you, Kingston! Its August and it's 60 degees here lol! Anyway, here is CN M358 headed west over the Winasakee River on a brisk early autumn day.

Thanks kingstonflyer and nice shots from yourself and WCRULEZ. I wish we were heading into spring rather than fall and winter. It was 30C here yesterday but could be -30 in less than three months. What a cheery thought! Have a great weekend guys!

Jack

The Milton Grain Company SW1200 #1092 leads the F7 duo as they switch out a recent shipment of empty grain cars, while a CN mainifest led by a Norfolk Southern Sneaks past on the main line.

Hi folks;

Super shots everyone!
Nice to see you back Ken, although here it's 28 Deg C and I still hate snow. Snow outside my window, that is. :)

I'm working on the area around Spence's Bridge, which is in the Fraser Canyon. So we have the CPR on one side of the Fraser River, CNR on the other. At Spence's Bridge, the North side has the CN and the south, CP.
My screen shot for today is possibly unique as it has both CP and CN in the same view and is historically correct.

39ca2260c37997dece058bbf3885f3c2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I apologize for the WIP shot.
That's all from me today.
Cheers,
--Michael.

Looking good Erik! I like the track in the last shot too and the GP40 is nice.

And a nice one from you again kingstonflyer. A lot of power on the head end always looks good.

Cheers, Jack

7741132e96a96f8b7abd3e4543b9e576.jpg

Very nice shot in this thread, Jack, WCrulez, Kingston.., Evilcrow , Erik and Michael. Keep it up !
Cheers!
Rail4Pete
ac0ca224d29be6bed88fbe5479f4594a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back