The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

CPR.........

9b251f76eeb54e39568cebce58be2d21.jpg
a5bcd2626759231ff1b61cb60e8ff3f0.jpg

Cheers evilcrow

Kingstonflyer, Ken, nice shots from both of you. Those two old fighters look great in your last shot Ken! Nicely done!

Here's some switching going on at the Allan mine with the town of Allan a couple of miles to the south. I'd show the mine itself but at this point in time I have nothing to show. It's going to need a number of custom buildings and I won't be tackling that any time soon.
Cheers, Jack

0c0c8e234459641772630806ed52ba5c.jpg

Thanks Ken. I decided to play with post processing a bit. My GTX 550Ti grunts and complains a bit when I crank up the settings but I like seeing what things look like with the sliders more to the right. There's new computer in the future though (wife rolls her eyes). I like the angle of your last shot and the few flakes of snow falling. We had a bit of snow last week a couple of days.

Cheers, Jack

Nice shot Guys! Jack, donc we have the same wife, mine rolls her eyes too when I talk about the next computer. Honnestly, this game really sucks as it needs so much ressource to run. ...over the last 10 years I have spent probably more than 5K to make this game run smooth and we are always below what we are expecting as the the last GTX970 GPU I bought does not reach my expectations again.
Pierre

@ evilcrow:

Wow - your screens are looking great! I especially like the two last screens with the steam loco in front of the grain elevator and when it passes by the old baggage car.

Yours TUME

I'm pretty sure you could give Ken any piece of content , no madder how old or version . He make a fantastic screenshot with it . Magic man he is . And Ken Great shot BTW . But ya never go wrong with steam :hehe:

Matt

I agree with what Matt said about your screen shots, Ken. Absolutely amazing! I really like that foggy looking shot in post #3171 and the second shot in post #3173. Of course, they are all good but those two are my favourites. That one with the elevator reminds me of a late summer evening with the harvest going and grain dust in the air. Are you sure you don't live around here somewhere?

Cheers, Jack

c94e4acf19be46089ce7d7fed261bf3e.jpg

Back