Support Wanted: British Rail Class 374 (Eurostar 320)

MatthiasGose

Trainz Nerd
Hi there,
this is Matthias from 3DZUG. Don't know if this is the right forum for this but here is my question. As you might have seen I've released some UK payware content like the class 70 and I am currenty rolling out the 68 series. Furthermore there are class 88, the Warship and class 92 in production.

For another upcoming project the class 374 also kown as "Eurostar" I'd need assistance for reference files. As it is impossible for me to travel to UK and take all the references by myself (due two little children), I'd like to ask here if someone would be able to help and to them for me. I'd need lots of photos (for every car), videos and sound and it is likely that it will take about two hours of your time when you do the research.
In exchange for those information I'd give you the final train for free and I will pay a train ticket standard class from your location to the train (return) but not more than 100 miles.
Furthermore for the interior sounds it is likely that you need to travel one station with it, thats also paid. Payment of the tickets will be made after your trip, so no advance payment.
You need some time and a modern smartphone (Iphone X or better much appreciated as the slow motion part is used for the interior videos). If you are really interested to help send me an email to info@3dzug.de . I will update this if someone has applied.

Thanks Matthias

Do you mean this one? only still need to do the cab for it

The train drives through/stops in Rotterdam CS station everyday, 20km from my home

Last edited:
It may be more joy to us all if you instead make FI:
-Class 390 Pendolino
-Class 395 Javelin
-Class 397 Nova2

provided no-one works on those atm.
more diversity more joy

Back