Subway route sign keeps resetting

R1XXhitech

I just got the new R160s to work, but I have one problem. After I set the destination signs in Surveyor, they reset themselves to the original "Myrtle Avenue Shuttle" in Driver. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

EDIT: I just found out that it's not just the route signs, but everything, even running numbers, reset themselves in Driver.

Last edited:
User entered settings (such as running numbers and perhaps destination names) are normally stored in a session layer (if using 2009, 2010 and 12) or in the session (if using 2006). If you have entered Surveyor via the "edit route" option and made changes then these settings will be lost. My advice is always to enter Surveyor via the "Edit Session" option.

Another possible cause of this or similar problems is not having a Geographical Region (in Surveyor enter Menu then select Edit Route) correctly set. If this setting is blank then select your current country.

Peter Ware

User entered settings (such as running numbers and perhaps destination names) are normally stored in a session layer (if using 2009, 2010 and 12) or in the session (if using 2006). If you have entered Surveyor via the "edit route" option and made changes then these settings will be lost. My advice is always to enter Surveyor via the "Edit Session" option.

Another possible cause of this or similar problems is not having a Geographical Region (in Surveyor enter Menu then select Edit Route) correctly set. If this setting is blank then select your current country.

Peter Ware

I was always using "Edit Session", and changed the settings on both layers. I was using the geographic region "United States" and "Default Region". The script continues to blank itself when switching from Surveyor to Driver.

The NYCTA trains are using the AJS Superscript Code Library.

Last edited:
I have to update my subway cars to use the latest AJS Superscript Library and include shadow meshes for TS12. I'm too busy creating brand new NYCTA subway system for TS12.

I have to update my subway cars to use the latest AJS Superscript Library and include shadow meshes for TS12. I'm too busy creating brand new NYCTA subway system for TS12.

The code library I'm using is the latest version, in TS2010.

The problems I had in an earlier thread (the trains not even working because of missing code libraries) were in Trainz Classics, where I have the original NYCTA routes.

Last edited:
Back