SPORBUST SITE DOWN

He announced that he was going to delete his site... Monetary concerns was the reason.

Currently I have permission to update his stuff from his site and upload it to the dls....slowly but surely I am getting it there...

Sometimes you just have to accept that the site is gone forever, and move on ... unless the assets get fixed to work in newer versions by others ... forget about downloading them from Franks site (which is gone). All things pass away at some time or another. I downloaded all of them @ 2 years ago.

Why are y'all fretting? Not only is it going to be available again, it will be TS2009-12 compatible.

....Currently I have permission to update his stuff from his site and upload it to the dls....slowly but surely I am getting it there...

Be quiet and wait, and some of them are already there on the DLS.

Sometimes you just have to accept that the site is gone forever, and move on ... unless the assets get fixed to work in newer versions by others ... forget about downloading them from Franks site (which is gone). All things pass away at some time or another. I downloaded all of them @ 2 years ago.

Hope your computer don't crash, because when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall windows, all the Sporbust content was gone and I had to wait until september to re-enjoy them (Specially the SD70 ACE's)

Hope your computer don't crash, because when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall windows, all the Sporbust content was gone and I had to wait until september to re-enjoy them (Specially the SD70 ACE's)

That's why it is common sense to do a backup, off the computer, to another source. A bunch of recorded DVDs or external drive will cover that.

Back