SP2 for 2009...when?

camebeloc

Hello All
I am a new trainz fan, and see 2009 looks good

I want to buy, and my friend too, but we have found online that SP1 and 2009 is broken, and that auran is being sued for using cr material?

is this true,,,and when will a WORKING SP1 or SP2 be released?

now that holidays are over I hope that all are working again,,and this will be fixed VERY SOON?

I will not buy until sp1 MANY problems are fixed, and they make new sp,,,when is this coming?

thank you

Jim.

I want to buy, and my friend too, but we have found online that SP1 and 2009 is broken
It varies. Some people are having absolutely no problems whatsoever. Some have a few minor problems. Some are ripping their hair out in frustration.

and that auran is being sued for using cr material?
Not being sued... yet, anyways. I don't know what the owners of the payware illegally included in TS09 will do.

is this true,,,and when will a WORKING SP1 or SP2 be released?

I will not buy until sp1 MANY problems are fixed, and they make new sp,,,when is this coming?
Unknown. You could try asking Auran.

Cheers.

i have had no problems with TS2009 or SP1 just some language issues in which some new routes are in there native language not English. i hope SP2 fixes that.

...snip....I will not buy until sp1 MANY problems are fixed, and they make new sp,,,when is this coming?
thank you
Jim.

Jim,
SOON(tm) ! , and I rather doubt that the Brew Crew are cranking up their schedule due to your thread ?
It happens when it happens , or you and your friend could possibly wait for TS X .

Simply my thinking --- ,DLR

thank you so much gentleman for the information....

I will standby and wait until the sp1 patch problems are figured out, and I hear, best to upgrade my xp to sp3?

ok then!

:)

thnx

cheers

Jim.

Back