Southern Pacific route

• hi
  • last week i start a new route for southern pacific lines,into the earlys 50, more exactly 1951:

the southern pacific passenger train :)

That's awesome! Is it something prototypical, or fictional? Either way, it is very neat. Keep up the good work!

Paul

Thanks to all.
ok, the route is fictional, and unfortnully i didnt find a perfect name for the route.
more screenshots!

a haunted island(still need to find a house or a castle)

the sherman pass depo:

night in sherman pass,
2 may, 1951

Last edited:
I made the components to recreate the Bayshore yard including a turntable long enough for cab forwards.

Ben

hi,where can i find these 3 dependencies?:
<kuid:146087:300110>
<kuid:146087:300111>
<kuid:146087:300112>
its from that :

more screenshots, from shelby falls:

shelby falls depot
5 may, 1951

shelby falls station
5 may 1951

Last edited:
It is on the Sherman Hill route, I have it, confirmed it is on it.

You should call your route The Southern Pacific Transportation Company

hi!
more screenshots:

for the moment, the map looks like that:

a freight train in shelby falls station
6 may 1951

and pdkoester

the "Southern Pacific Transportation Company" its not a bad name, but its more perfectly for the headquarter building of sp.

Very nice sir! If I may make one suggestion, try JR's "Terrain" track. It looks a lot better!

You should call it the SP River Subdivision. Nice work! You might want to use JR's ballast textures to go with the track though.

1/3: the name sp river subdivision its perfect :) !
2/3: more exactly where can i find the jr ballast texture? because ive searched everywere, on the freeware areea.
3/3: more screenshot:

ok... this is the last part of the actually route to a complete railroad from shellby falls to eagle pass( for this moment):

and i dont know why i like to make this photos:

Sherman Pass
20 april, 1951

Last edited:
2 more screenshots of a new station(unnamed)
this is probably the biggest station from the game and us u can see there are 2 turntables not one:

PS:is there at DLS a locomotive factory?

Not a locomotive factory but Ben Dorsey's Bayshore buildings include the backshops and the roundhouse with a large turntable

Back