shrinking land

NYCboy

gettin bored of trainz
ok i downloaded nycta2007 route.i was really AMAZED finnaly a route than matches the NYC subway system.i love how how the lines start to go underground but there is land there.(the land is over the tracks.)is there to lower the land.THE whole area.i now how to make land go lower but is there a way that i can make the whole land go under.the reason is because i like to view the trains from outside.is there a way i can make the whole NYC area go under?

Unless you're asking to sink Manhattan beneath the waves(Atlantis style), then it's easy. Just click the down button on the track menu, and it will extend. You should see a track height adjuster bar. Type in -5, -6, etc., and click away!

i now that how do i make the whole subway system go -20.im not just saying on the adjuster and put -20 and start doing over 200 yrds of land.im saying how do i make the WHOLE the area go under -20 with just one click

The tedious answer is, if you want the track at ground level so you can see the trainz from outside, you have to lift each splinepoint individually.
The alternative is to find the height of the track using the get height function, put that height in the use height in terrain and set the diameter to max and sweep across the whole layout to lower the ground to track level.

:cool: Claude

Back