Show off your reskins!

When I made my version of 311, I was looking at a version of the story that did not involve any TTTE locations, characters, or companies whatsoever. There is a full Trainz movie recently released that is what I think is the best a version of 311 involving TTTE elements gets.

311 is about as cringey as it gets when it comes to ghost stories. You know it's bad when the original creator the story has outright said he's disgusted with what the comunity has done with the 311 story.

I get the idea now. Feel bad for how the story of such an interesting character is twisted in ways against the wishes of the original creator. Really a mess.

Euphod had created the original 311 reskin of the Cowboy's old 1522 for Trainz and uploaded it to the DLS.

Livingston Central no. 5361 hammers down the line through Lehigh Gorge State Park on a venture off of home rails to the Reading & Northern system.

RWtb9j6.jpg

Old 5361 is probably gonna have a meet-up, maybe a double header with "Four and a Quarter" if she is on the Reading Northern line.

He did, however we had a conversation a few days ago when he posted some screens from his fictional heritage route. Thus, his instruction was meaning to stop pursuing a topic that has already been discussed and a consensus reached; everything that is to be said has been said. A reminder to move on to a topic more worth talking about.

My latest impromptu project (the list of things to do never stops growing, does it???) was to create a "torn down" version of my LVCR 5361 (as in a pre-restored version). This model can actually be wheeled around like a piece of rolling stock and can't move on its own like a locomotive. Still have some work to do but I think it's coming along nicely. I seem to have a pretty good handle on alpha texturing now, lmao.

LVCR%2B5361_torn%2Bdown%2B1.PNG

My latest impromptu project (the list of things to do never stops growing, does it???) was to create a "torn down" version of my LVCR 5361 (as in a pre-restored version). This model can actually be wheeled around like a piece of rolling stock and can't move on its own like a locomotive. Still have some work to do but I think it's coming along nicely. I seem to have a pretty good handle on alpha texturing now, lmao.

LVCR%2B5361_torn%2Bdown%2B1.PNG
Man that looks interesting, I've never seen anyone do that in Trainz

Can I ask, will you put 5361 up for release?

For the time being I am not. As to why, there are various reasons of which I won't bore everyone with but there are a couple of bugs (both from the original model itself and from my heavy modifications) that I would need to spend some serious time diagnosing. There's a few other reasons but I won't get into those. Maybe sometime in the future I will put together a simplified version for download.

TLDR Not at the moment, no.

Of course, right now, it is better to wait for a better time to take a closer look at the P2 for bugs that need to be addressed. I'd imagine that the simplified P2's modifications would not be as complex as the current version, but still retain elements that make it stand out from the ATSF 3160. But then again, I'd rather leave that up to you.

Last edited:
Some shots of the work I did on a model of the Wanamaker, Kempton & Southern RR in Kempton, PA. One of these days I'm going to get out that direction and ride it because it looks like a fun trip. I created the models using online research and satellite maps.

2018-05-22%2B171938.jpg

2018-05-22%2B172513.jpg

2018-05-22%2B172357.jpg

Back