two Captrains
NTeNR06.jpg

NKaEm4M.jpg

Raildox
5h9sCv3.jpg

fictive SBB Cargo
eScdd5d.jpg

Jaden Penn Rail Corp. Liquified Natural Gas C44-9W Paint V1

jaden_penn_rail_corp_lng_c44_9w_with_fuel_tender_by_jadimusmaximusprime-dc1pzp7.jpg

Jaden Penn Rail Corp. Liquified Natural Gas C44-9W Paint V2

jprc_lng_dash_9_in_h2_paint_with_fuel_tender_by_jadimusmaximusprime-dc2gj54.png

Jaden Penn Rail Corp. Liquified Natural Gas Fuel Tender

jaden_penn_rail_corp__liquified_natural_gas_tender_by_jadimusmaximusprime-dc2gk5r.jpg

Coming soon to a Trainz Database near you!

AZaXcL1.jpg

PJJjZtE.jpg

ahwuZGv.jpg

Nice threads there Robert. Just a little correction though, the real CSX AC44 units (with the exception of units no. 6 which is already in N8R site and 44) uses GE self steering trucks instead of the HiAds. I do have Jointed Rail's GE Radial Black IAIS bogeys but had a problem with it on SRS Dash9. You can adjust the height of a.bog1 and 2 and make an attachment mesh using Attachment maker so that it would fit with JR CSX ES44AH bogeys. Just a little suggestion to make your creations better.

This Carl again, out.

Nice threads there Robert. Just a little correction though, the real CSX AC44 units (with the exception of units no. 6 which is already in N8R site and 44) uses GE self steering trucks instead of the HiAds. I do have Jointed Rail's GE Radial Black IAIS bogeys but had a problem with it on SRS Dash9. You can adjust the height of a.bog1 and 2 and make an attachment mesh using Attachment maker so that it would fit with JR CSX ES44AH bogeys. Just a little suggestion to make your creations better.

This Carl again, out.

Yeah, I really dont like to mix content together, Ex. SRS engine and JR Trucks. But I totally understand where you are coming from and I agree, Hopefully someone will release a AC44 soon for everyone can enjoy!

Yall like some YN2 AC4400CW's?

UY6qJQL.jpg

2PCrb1L.jpg

Last edited:
My last reskins ...

D-BTK 285 101 PRESSS
rQhSP0M.jpg

four Sgnns (wagon ERR (EuroRailRent) containers NYK Logistics)
3WbeNNO.jpg

and two TRAXX's
SBBC Re 484 902 (Crossrail livery) & SBBC Re 484 104 (MRCE livery)
kl1nWPW.jpg

Back