G4vHt39.jpg
1y17A4x.jpg

here's something I'm working on
Needless to say it's fictional and stuff, and I don't own the models here :3
zBGWhM.jpg
3QJ8eR.jpg
vET45d.jpg

Last edited:
I have reskinned the WP 94 from K&L trainz into Canadian Pacific D4g 492 and mated it with a riskinned K&L trainz CNR N4 tender. I blackened the 94 into 492, removed dome stripes, squared the number plate, and added a 492 to the headlight front. I repainted the tender into gold with pinstripe, unlined gold, white, and gold with bottom white stripe. I hope you enjoy seeing it here with the Royal Hudson and the photos to follow as much as I enjoyed making it. Due to the 94 and N4 being payware I cannot share this. In the background is Worksim's Royal Hudson Speeding by.
196f3e33631f1cc1e9aec795e2b6d837.jpg

Saturnr
Jacob

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I will post some more shots of the 492 and the 999 and tenders today.

Saturnr

P.S. I absolutely love that picture you have used in that banner, it captures the 152's beauty and story. You can see the tender and how it doesn 't match the radiating Roger's beauty of 152. I love the clerestory coaches.

I have reskinned the WP 94 from K&L trainz into Canadian Pacific D4g 492 and mated it with a riskinned K&L trainz CNR N4 tender. I blackened the 94 into 492, removed dome stripes, squared the number plate, and added a 492 to the headlight front. I repainted the tender into gold with pinstripe, unlined gold, white, and gold with bottom white stripe. I hope you enjoy seeing it here with the Royal Hudson and the photos to follow as much as I enjoyed making it. Due to the 94 and N4 being payware I cannot share this. In the background is Worksim's Royal Hudson Speeding by.

Saturnr
Jacob

COOL!! (10 Characters)

Thank you very much. I will post some more shots of the 492 and the 999 and tenders today.

Saturnr

P.S. I absolutely love that picture you have used in that banner, it captures the 152's beauty and story. You can see the tender and how it doesn 't match the radiating Roger's beauty of 152. I love the clerestory coaches.
You're quite welcome, and thank you as well. I too love that picture. It looks as if she just received a wash or a new paint job. Whatever it is it looks wonderful!

Back