Show off your reskins!

Yes, cause putting WAMX on it constitutes it as a reskin, a prototypical reskin to boot...

71332998.jpg

72906657.jpg

Some custom reskins for the PH&D route.... release to be this June!

Dan

I don't know if this is considered reskinning I just put some wheathering on it to give a more fit appearance of a BNSF patched ATSF unit.
CattyPatty_20120529_0001.jpg

Tired of SW1500's? How about some SD9's?
A What if one here. What if the Illinois & Midland Railroad had kept the Chicago & Illinois Midland SD9's? They very well could have looked like this today.

7324801214_f14ed3d276_b.jpg

Jason
I play that what if game with railroads way to much in my head.:)

As do I Jason, but the results often vary. I'd say the traction motors should match the blue of the valances, then I'd say it looks complete...
Here's my efforts of 'what-if' locos, in this case what F7s would look like in Australian liveries...
AussieF7s.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Eventually Mick, maybe next week when the majority of my exams are over. I was also making a CFCLA version but getting the silver curve at the front of the unit was a real b*****, so I gave up. Will probs have a go at SSR, WCR and V/line Pass soon to, then maybe go back to some US skins.

Cheers
Tim

I don't want to see that! not heritage enough!
I was waiting for that from you Stevo :p.
Thank's Tim,I'm looking forward to seeing how they all turn out mate keep up the great work.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Very nice Tim! Some of those units also ended up in the Maroon Dip paint scheme... take the maroon from the first units and dunk them...........

Like this:

pictures%5C4158%5CCGW%20%20154%20No%20data.JPG

CGW cab units, collect the whole set...... :)

I need to figure out how to attach a bell to that front headlight on the F7 and paint one up for CNW >.> I really need to work on my CC skills

Back