Sebino Lake - How to delete?

boleyd

I am getting tight on disk(c) space and would like to delete Sebiio Lake. The original and my editable version take up 500mb. However, it seems to be locked as payware and untouchable in terms of deletion. I can see a problem with N3V presenting gifts of routes and then they cannot be deleted when the customer desires to recover the dick space. Gigabits of unwanted "gifts" could pile up on a customer's system. If there is a way to delete this then the commentary is irrelevant.:eek:

It is payware.

Check your TRS19 /data/backups folder. If you've been doing a bunch of edits on various things, this folder can get quite stuffed. Try limiting the number of back ups, days actually, to something less than the default of 7-days. I find 2-days works well for my use.

You'll have to find the folders for the DLC in the packages folder. I don't know what the ID is, but if you don't have many DLCs installed, just try deleting one set at a time and do a database update so TRS19 will delete it from the listing so it doesn't falsely show up. After you do that, you'll have the downloader promoting you to download the DLC when you start the game.

The packages are SC407 but I would begin a disk cleanup by checking your backups folder.

Also, did you know you can buy a 1TB HDD for $50? That would hold 2,000 Sebinos. :)

I have been reluctant to buy more stuff since I plan a major upgrade after Christmas. But you are right. Rather than fiddle and get into new trouble, just move all the data to a new shiny disk. Still not a bad deal. You give me some free stuff for a one time $50 fee and I get to keep the disk.

Back