SD60E Project

I start competitions if I have a chance of winning. I don't here. Your radiator grills are a good bit to small btw. The dynamic brake grills/intakes/whatever need to be lower. The top of them should be about level with the bottom of the split cooling grill. You still haven't fixed the shape of that fuel tank. Everything else seems good. Keep it up!

I won't be doing much with mine for a few days because I have tryouts for baseball tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm in the middle of beta testing a loco for someone, so things will be slow on my side.

Last edited:
Everything has been adjusted but that tank is ticking me off. Im used to curving roofs on steam engines but this tank is being a pain. As for the grill thats near the top behind the cab, thats how it shows in the pic im using.

With the front portview use the line tool to shape out the tank, then extrude, I find that lines and extruding sometimes solves headaches when chamfer doesn't work properly.

Cheers.

So, I know its been awhile but I have the diesel now in gmax. here is a tease. Sorry the crap looking textures. Im not good at making them.
e3921e28f69402aaa8b6b28b23ca34ca.jpg

Back