Screenshots of European Trains

TRS19-2022-04-13-23-05-19-00.jpg

Regards
Adam

Very good shots all , glad to see Epo Piotr and adam producing such creations !!!

Congrats friends !!!

Best wishes to all, and holly Easter days...

Very friendly chaps , Marc

Thanks everyone! I have come to really like this thread, as the screenshots are always so high quality! It's like I am seeing a little piece of Europe with each screenshot!

Epo, more great screenshots! I am curious, what is the engine backed up to the siding stop just left of the very center of your first shot in post #12407? It almost looks like a truck.

Epo, more great screenshots! I am curious, what is the engine backed up to the siding stop just left of the very center of your first shot in post #12407? It almost looks like a truck.

It is not a Truck , but it's a Coal Wagon;) (B-CSD Fall/Sav budka 82 54).

2022-04-18233442tkkc7.jpg

Give Peace a Chance
Epo:)

Hello from France

night shots in Lambersart station , in the north of France, real light under the canopy !!!

Pics Removed

Very friendly, Marc

Could you explain me, how did you manage to make that effect, (Real Dynamic Lighting in Trainz) or how does it work?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Hello,

@ivantr : only trains are able to produce such lights , so a french creator has done a projector made as a locomotive , and once installed on an invisble track, nearly vertical , it allows such a light ... The projector from bubu45 on DLS : <kuid:341837:10617> .

It just needs a bit of precision to install it and to turn on the light in driver... But it is now the only solution untill N3V find another way of showing lights in game...

Very friendly, Marc

Very creative Marc, and I am wondering if that does not prove that it CAN be done in Trainz. I am wondering if they could not just take that headlight coding and apply it to regular lights.

Hi Forester,

I have the same reflection , it seems to be possible , and N3V conceptors should think about that, because it will give more realism in Trainz...

Very friendly, Marc

Hello,

@ivantr : only trains are able to produce such lights , so a french creator has done a projector made as a locomotive , and once installed on an invisble track, nearly vertical , it allows such a light ... The projector from bubu45 on DLS : <kuid:341837:10617> .

It just needs a bit of precision to install it and to turn on the light in driver... But it is now the only solution untill N3V find another way of showing lights in game...

Very friendly, Marc

I had a clue that it could be done the way you just mentioned, thing is it looks way too good, no big, unrealistic spotlight like traincars do, just a pool clear spotlight. That means we'll have to wait for sure to see it working on Trainz, coming just from core and not from an invisible locomotive doing the light work. Devs stated already that this has been already tested on game and there're such negative performance results

Thanks for the response sir
And so glad to see how ppl take 110% potential of this game showing it with those screenshots

Just some pics from me, im sticking to TANE, i really know this game still has a lot to say in terms of lighting/rendering and overall realistic looks

Greetings

P.S. Sorry for the large pics, it's just to keep the detail. Train tracks and Catenary are all work from me, still a big WIP

Back