Screenshots of European Trains

Pm372-20210129-0005.jpg

Pithead Daria.

... our national freight carrier, Croatian Railways Cargo (HŽ Cargo), got new reinforcement, rent from Railpool TRAXX 691

Screen_003.jpg

Screen_004.jpg

Screen_012.jpg

Last edited:
Not so entirely... Ex250 1970:
<picture>
Thanks for the explanation :wave:

I started this project in 2017. A Pwg Pr14 interior. It has to get matured before I finally polished thanks to that time passed I got new modeling skills yet computers are faster so my worries about performance went away. But it's not that heavy - 15MB of tex and 2500 polys is a fair result. Why is this interior so interesting? I had no photos of the interior but I found some publications with sketchges and simple drawings, nothing special, no blue prints but the drawings were explained what is what. So I took those drawings and a photo of a plastic H0 (probably) model I did the interior and the rtarget time was early 1970s (epoche IVa or late III). Along with the interior I also updated the wagons (I know, they were updated some 1.5 year ago. Now they feature 3D buffer heads and better lokoking knobs. Well, they models will be available on DLS in 2 days, I have to look at the last look if I forgot about something. Meanwhile, please have a look at the beauty.

Last edited:
Back