Screenshots of European Trains

Thanks friends,

Cosplay : The cliff on the right is a reskin that you will find on my website in a few days, with other assets (as the walls , houses, textures and elevated rails of these screenshots)..

The backdrop is from "Rox" in a pack of "alps collection" and called "fondale Passiria" on Trainzitalia

Unfortunatly, it just a piece of module to show my creations , not a map... I have the project to finish and update to TRS2019 an old map of one of the most beautiful branchlines in France between Saint Etienne (where was built the first european continental line to transport coal from Saint Etienne to the river Loire in Andrézieux ) and the well known city of Le Puy en Velay, located on one of the great Compostelle's routes...

So I prepare some assets in this eventuality, and also for some friends who update some parts of Vivarais CFD ...

Corona gives some free time for TrainZ...

Keep safe all , friendly, Marc

Last edited:
I am old. Not obsolete!
94233524_3670419979667140_4180642306031878144_o.jpg

Very nice shots everyone!

Some pics from Abisko, Malmbanan in Sweden. (Iron ore line from Luleå–Sweden to Narvik–Norway) These two electric locomotives are among the most powerful locomotives in the world. The older two tone Dm3 locomotives from 1953 was used in daily until 2013. The Dm3 locomotive packs an impressive 7200kW of power.
The newer one "IORE" from 2001 later replaced all Dm3 locomotives and packs 10800kW of power.

Here we see a northbound iron ore train passing Abisko while another train is waiting for it to pass so the signal can turn green.

2cl5iRd.jpg

B0F0Gv4.jpg

lqtCFwb.jpg

E8DyjJ3.jpg

G3eppZu.jpg

tc9h89o.jpg

mxIf48h.jpg

Back