Foggy morning in Camogli.

Cheers
Casper
:)

camog3.jpg

camog2.jpg

camog1.jpg

Imageshack

Casper is a beautiful work ... I'd like to try it even if not yet complete.

compliments :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

~snip~ work ... I'd like to try it even if not yet complete. ~snip~

Ciao Tinotos.

Buona sera!

Thank you for your kind word, and all of the work you have contributed to TrainZItalia.

The models you and your fellow creators have made available have transformed my Italian Liguria route and have helped it feel (at least to me) so much more authentic.

I shall never forget the day I discovered the TrainZItalia site and was suddenly able to download authentic Italian buildings, rolling stock etc, rather than using what was supplied in the box. It was a eureka moment.

I may upload the route one day, but no plans as yet. Still a lot to do, and to tidy up!

Usual thanks must again go out to all of the great asset creators, World wide, who bring Trainz to life. Where would we be without you!

Cheers
Casper

Russian narrow gauge route

Hi Stan --

That Russian narrow gauge route - it is superb. Excellent. I really enjoy it.

One question - I've never had much luck getting locomotives and rolling stock from Russian sites to work.

Is there somewhere where I can download locos and freight cars to use on this route? Ones that will install without missing dependencies?

Thanks for showing the screen shots and for providing the download links. It's appreciated.

Phil

Is there somewhere where I can download locos and freight cars to use on this route? Ones that will install without missing dependencies?
If you are speaking about narrow gauge, there are 3 sites with Russian/Belarusian/Ukrainian rolling stoke for it : http://uzd-life.ucoz.ru/ http://relsomania.ucoz.ru/ http://750mm.trainzup.com/ . To get content from http://uzd-life.ucoz.ru/ to work you have to download the oldest packs from it. Download "пак" (pack of content), not "перекраска" (single repaint).

Last edited:
Hi to all!

Sugarbeet-train is waiting for green signal at the hill "Tokaj".

:wave:
BigTom

Last edited:
Dear Sura, please tell me, where I can get the yellow building.

Good evening FSP,

The building was made by Vendel and is not released up to date, but it will be for sure. (I hope you mean the long yellow rowhouse on the second pic. :hehe: )

Cheers:
Sura

Beautifull and slightly atmospheric station Sura, is it based on a real location?

Some memories of PL/CZ border express trains in the mid 1970s, my favourite kind-of-tap. None of these locomotives, coaches and connections exist any more.

Ciao Tinotos.

Buona sera!

Thank you for your kind word, and all of the work you have contributed to TrainZItalia.

The models you and your fellow creators have made available have transformed my Italian Liguria route and have helped it feel (at least to me) so much more authentic.

I shall never forget the day I discovered the TrainZItalia site and was suddenly able to download authentic Italian buildings, rolling stock etc, rather than using what was supplied in the box. It was a eureka moment.

I may upload the route one day, but no plans as yet. Still a lot to do, and to tidy up!

Usual thanks must again go out to all of the great asset creators, World wide, who bring Trainz to life. Where would we be without you!

Cheers
Casper

Ciao Casper

For all the authors of objects (including us of TRAINZITALIA) is certainly a pleasure to see their items used in a layout like yours and with so much imagination assembly

If we can be helpful for some particular object, contact Pendolino or me and we'll gladly help you. For us at TRAINZITALI will be a pleasure

Ciao

PS: Sorry for my english

Beautifull and slightly atmospheric station Sura, is it based on a real location?

Dzien dobry, Pan Kilanziom :)

The tracks and a part of the objects have been laid by Pan Vendel. AFAIK this is based on his phantasy. Most of the objects are PTT-objects, mixed with some russian (EXCELLENT!) content. I added some russian foliages and buildings, mixed the whole with some spicy new FMA-splines and a lots of Polish trains.

This ingredients together may support a good recipe for an eatable Trainz-dinner :D

Cheers, PTT rulez!
Sura

Back