Screenshot of The Week: September 28 to October 5 2014 (No Theme)

@Nascarfan100
Ah, nice. I've seen that done before, and I honestly don't know how to accomplish it either. I know I've seen assets (And have at least a few myself) that are built to do that. I think what goes on is that they're set up like Tunnels, where they make all the Grid/Terrain beneath them, or within a certain area invisible. Then you just have to put an HO-Scale -> Real Scale "Table Height" on the edge of what you're trying to model and add that asset to it.

@Eso
Yea, I'm in the same boat as the other fellow, what route is that? It looks outstanding.

@Mezzo
Same as @Eso, lol. That route looks incredible. I'm not normally a big European Rail Fan, but that route would be a good first step I think, holy smokes.

@Perrock
I have to ask, what locomotive is that?

@Conrail45
Same as @Eso & Mezzo. Holy smokes... What route is that?

Awesome pictures ya'll, including those I didn't have questions for,
Falcus

Submissions are now closed. There are 29 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until October 12, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Here are mine:
mezzoprezzo
Conrail45
S301
As for everyone else, excellent job! There were a lot of outstanding shots this week. Keep it up! :Y:

Last edited:
nascarfan100
eso
mezzoprezzo

@RSKraus,

Welcome to the Trainz forum.
Like your shots so I hope you will start posting your own yourself. With that I mean not only here, but also in the screenshots forum so we can see some more of your work than just your submissions :)

nascarfan100
eso
mezzoprezzo

Welcome to the Trainz forum.
Like your shots so I hope you will start posting your own yourself. With that I mean not only here, but also in the screenshots forum so we can see some more of your work than just your submissions :)

@RSKraus,
Thanks, oknotsen. I appreciate your invitation. However, I don't know how to upload my screenshots. I e-mail my screenshot competition shots to nicky and he posts them for me. If you can help me do it myself, I'd be grateful. I use a Mac.

It's really easy to upload a screenshot. Just visit an image hosting website (imageshack, hostthenpost.org) and upload your image there. Then, when you're posting on the forum, click on the "Insert Image" icon and enter the URL of the image you wish to post.

It's really easy to upload a screenshot. Just visit an image hosting website (imageshack, hostthenpost.org) and upload your image there. Then, when you're posting on the forum, click on the "Insert Image" icon and enter the URL of the image you wish to post.

Thanks, general man. I'll give it a try.

Very hard choosing three, but here's mine:

Steve Lerro and his 2716 in the sunset. Nice job!
MezzoPrezzo; I'm not a fan of spanish stuff, but that scenery is awesome!
Rail4Pete with some mechanics on the S2. I also really love the film strip background.

Honorable Mentions go to (these are not my votes):

S301. Love the awesome steam effects!
Conrail45. What can I say but great work!

Keep on Driving,

ARhian7
captainkman
mezzoprezzo

I would have liked to include 'RuvanJ' & 'joaopedrotrs' too, but three votes is three votes! Keep the good work up!

Peter.

Voting is now closed. Thank you all for participating.

6 mezzoprezzo
4 conrail45
3 S301
3 stevelerro
2 captainkman
2 nascarfan100
1 eso
1 rail4pete
1 timothetoolman
1 epoche3bis4
1 arhian7

Cheerio,