Screenshot of The Week: October 5 to October 12 2014 (Railfan)

Jordan412,
I am working on a better 1683 and Pullman Clover Colony.

If I can reskin cars correctly, I'll start working on them. So far, I'm able too change the color of the body, which I did on Peter's Norfolk and Western passenger cars, trying to make them match whitepass' Norfolk and Western coaches. They match when I compare them in PEV's Trainz Mesh Viewer, but don't match in Trainz.

Jordan412
Okay, I have not gotten too far on the clover and the 1683. That would be great if you would, I don't have the correct body color and TVRM font. The famous business Car ex-B&O 98 "Eden Isle" my favorite TVRM car is just pitiful in Trainz, I have gotten no where except for a simple reskin which only shares a number with the real one.

Saturnr

I managed to just make a crude model of Ex-Seaboard observation TNVR #6604 using MSGSAPPER's Florida East Coast Observation and removing all the lettering and replacing the 'Lake Okeechobee' with 'TNVR 6604'. I left the place where it said 'FLORIDA EAST COAST' empty, just like the prototype. It'll make a fair replacement until you can get Eden Isle done with.
Here's a link to a photo of the prototype: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=3699094

Yeeessssssss...

15296052837_4c04797060_o.png

It strikes me looking at these that we don't have any 1970's style Aluminum Folding Lawn Chairs in the sim yet..... Nor do I recall seeing any Blue or Red Coolers..... Pity....

Great Pics though

Falcus

A large group of fans gather to see a Santa Fe consist roll across the prarie in the early evening.
You want fan? I'll give you fans.
Just kidding Friends. This was more a test to see if I finally got the hang of posting my own stuff to this competition. Please don't bother voting for this. If this works, I'll post other shots in future competitions. And, nick, if you feel this is innapropriate, please feel free to pull it. RSKraus

http://

Was driving into town on July 24, 2003, when i saw a headlight. I noticed it was interesting, so i pulled over and saw a Chessie System GP40-2, leading the local. This would be my last ever sighting of a chessie unit in service. Later that night i was heading back home, and saw it parked on a spur, with nobody inside, so i took some shots (see USA Pics). Now this unit wears CSX colors, and that UP Geep.... hmmm....

157571e7658cf5bb10b8ba3a78893618.png

Last edited:
Got to the shed just in time to see the workers unveil the Burnmouth and Union's new F7 set right as the local flew by.

wwdCik9.jpg

Keep on truckin',

Last edited:
Just wondering chris3001trainz2010...

...why is there a very large interior door in the background to your screenshot? :eek:

Ah yes! On closer inspection I can just make out the anaglypta wallpaper.

At first sight, without the front edge of the baseboard being visible, it looks more like the real thing - except for the huge door.

...why is there a very large interior door in the background to your screenshot? :eek:

pdkoester said:
Probably the door to go back in the house, this looks to be a model railroad thingy...

generalman said:
Isn't that Eso's Old Line​ route? I love that one!

PDKoester and Mezzo: Yes, it is a model railroad thingy. I use them because my computer has trouble keeping steady frame rates on real routes like the Mojave Sub and the Coal Country Sub.

General: Yes, it is. A very lovely branchline route, but I just wish Eso had more model railroads out there. His routes really are masterful.

Keep on truckin',

Back