Screenshot of The Week: November 23 to November 30 2014 (Snow)

1280_3935303335653334.jpg

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Empty Coal Train Waits at Lavenham on a Cold Winter's Day for the Line to Clear

While passenger trains arrive and move off at Lavenham Station, the driver of the empty coal train would be more than happy to see the back of them so that he can get under way on this cold winter's day. The "local" in the bay will have to wait a while longer yet.

Waiting_at_Lavenham_Winter.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 11 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until December 7, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Great shots as usual, guys. Coincidentally, the folks here in NEPA got hit with a big Nor'easter on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. Those old shovels in my shed were actually quite useful for once, as our snowblower ran out of gas.

Anyway, my votes are:

jacksonbarno
peterwise
trainboi1

As stated above, great shots everyone. Hopefully T:ANE will incorporate some more snow realism to allow another contest like this.

Keep calm and make a snowman,

our snowblower ran out of gas.
This is another good reason why we have fourwheelers and a tractor with a grader box. :hehe: Our house is on such an unused/non-maintained back road that they never even bother to salt it. The most snow I've ever seen in person here would be about a foot deep. That was a long time ago; it crippled our agriculture market for about 2 weeks; we went without electric for 2.5 weeks. It just doesn't agree with Kentucky's climate... or economy...

For this snowy season,
Peterwise
Trainboi1
burebeista (spelling?)

I hope everyone enjoyed making their shots as much as I did,

Saturnr

The snowplows rarely go down our street, so we can sled on it! There is a huge curve/slope at the end! And there is a nice sledding hill nearby.

Submissions are now closed. Thank you all for participating.

9 peterwise
6 burebista
5 jacksonbarno
5 epoche3bis4
3 huubbaar
2 zorronov
2 trainboi1
1 deadpoolmx55

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back