Screenshot of The Week: March 27 to April 3 2016 (Bridge)

Bridges.jpg

Hi Roy3b3

A NSWGR M Set crossing the dual track bridge over Georges River at Como. Previously the single track bridge to the right was used until 1970, when it became a pedestrian/cycle bridge and the dual track bridge was opened.[/QUOTE]

Enjoyed your screenshot. Could you please advise is the route is available on the DLS. Would love to have it.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Roy3b3

A NSWGR M Set crossing the dual track bridge over Georges River at Como. Previously the single track bridge to the right was used until 1970, when it became a pedestrian/cycle bridge and the dual track bridge was opened.

Enjoyed your screenshot. Could you please advise is the route is available on the DLS. Would love to have it.

Sorry mate! It's just a single baseboard diorama which I use purely for screenshots. One day, when I get some spare time, I may expand it into a route.

Thank you for your nice comments. Cheers,
Roy3b3

Cheers,
Ken[/QUOTE]

Submissions are now closed. There are 18 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until April 17, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Very difficult to choose with so many great screenshots.

In no order,..
epoche3bis4
Giraud
stevelerro

Extremely hard to choose three screenshots as they are all so very good.

In no particular order:

Epoch33bis4
silverstarX
Giraud

Hello

some reflections first, not giving Nicholas a heart attack here...

firefighterdan
has a good bridge, the train is on it, behind it and ahead of it.

Roy3b3 takes us to Como in Australia and that location is about the only location you can get a shot of that bridge.

grazlash has two roads and a river to cross and has his train on two different bridge structures.

blast that lego207; I'm a sucker for Little Joes - yes, yes, they could be mu'd with just about anything else .... oh, this is a bridge competition? Oh my. Dratzo.

GIRAUD
has a bridge with a purpose; you can gaze into that scene for a long time; there are so many stories in that scene.

Epoche3bis4 has a lovely bilevel scene on a spiffing viaduct ... all filled in underneath, too. Good work, and more so on the lower level.

its so hard, such a good comptetition, and RSKRAUS shows us bridges are workers, they do things, go up and down!

my votes, in no order,

Epoche3bis4
lego207
GIRAUD

Voting is now closed, thank you all for participating.

6 epoche3bis4
5 giraud
2 peterwise
2 stevelerro
2 trainman7616
2 silverstarx
2 sp9813
2 lego207
1 roy3b3
1 mistral69
1 grazlash
1 epa