Screenshot of The Week: June 14 to June 21 2015 (Heat)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

We all have a love hate relationship with heat, from minor things like being hot and bothered to potential catastrophes like burnt turbos and rail kinks. Nobody really likes it - maybe except people from the South Pole - and yet it is so essential to industry and life itself. This week's theme is Heat. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on June 22 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Superman's Blue Flamers are Powered by Beans: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?42576-China-locomotive-Screenshots&p=501764#post501764

Screen_004-3.jpg

Last edited:
An average hot, humid afternoon in Beech Fork, Ky, while this day particular is hot enough to see the heat waves blurring the distant approaching train.
e19146916e6e9ac04afc399c412c2e20.jpg

A Farmhouse Greets No. 5029

On a cool winter day in February, two chimneys in an old farmhouse provide likely the only HEAT the home has, as the now sadly withdrawn ex-GWR 5029 "Nunney Castle" roars by with a rail tour. This is my modified version of T:ANE ECML King's Cross which now includes a fictitious branchline worked by a trio of vintage GWR 4-6-0s.
d9ef7cb5d07ec3e6cf0f0eb4e95abd9f.png

Enjoy!

(The Nunney Castle is my favorite British steam locomotive),

Saturnr

Jacob

Last edited:
This is my second shot, don't know where the first went.

These 3 little guys are getting very hot hauling that long string of hoppers.
H2nBYkN.png
[/IMG]

Hello from France, hot summer afternoon in a little station of the center of France:

Friendly, Marc Louis

Early Morning Heat Haze

OK. This is my first shot with the new Mac TANE. Building the Wolf Hill and Western anew from scratch.
e373359a87116e7ec77e9a7f99f2bd0e.jpg

A BNSF Z train heads east on the Mojave Sub in the early morning, with an ES44DC fitted with a new K5HL, a warbonnet Dash-9, and a UP SD70ACe. The earth is still warm with the previous day's heat.
hmCNYQf.jpg

View from the foot bridge: A cold morning with a little jack frost still on the ground greets the boys as they trade stories in the heat of the fire drum before a busy day on the LMS.

Image45.jpg

What a perfect topic for summer!
Zeldaboy14_20150619_0001_zps9t72mhay.jpg

A hot summers day on A Forest Test causes James to overheat. Edward brings the workcrew, The Fat Controller, and some water wagons.

As the sun burnt down in the heat of the middle day, the sightseers and employees gathered to enjoy the cold drinks set out on the table in the theme parks "pioneer town", while another group of sightseers enjoyed their ride to the "town" in the carriages pulled by the NZR T class loco.

Back