Screenshot of The Week: July 6 to July 13 2014 (Tropical)

Haven't voted for a while in these competitons ... this week seems hard to choose
But my votes go as follows (in no particular order)

Epoche3bis4
eso
gfisher

I have to go with rastis because he has a train in it, but George's scene looks really great (a nice place to retire) as do many of the others.

Cheers

AJ

Dang, you'd think this would be easy with only 11 to look over.....it's not! I'm still struggling with 4 or 5 shots, all from Aussies and Kiwis. Well, here goes, good luck all......

Rastis

ARhian7

Dinorius_Redundicus

Really great shots everybody!

Cheers....Rick

gfisher
Epoche3bis4

The majority of the rest looks like they are in a city. I've never been a city person, I prefer being out in the country.

Hi Judah; I forgot all about the voting in this Tropical contest and shot my face off in the latest (no theme) one. I hope you're not voting for me out of pity! You know...what I said about my shot stinking up the place! I was just having a little fun!

Cheers....Rick

Still voting for me Judah? Well, in that case I must say you have wonderful taste! You have a good eye when it comes to picking a great screenshot! Why, I could go on forever about your great decision this week!

Cheers, my friend...just joking around....Rick

Last edited:
This week we have yet another two-way tie. An extended voting for a winner will be held until 1200 GMT Thursday. Only one vote please for Epo or George:

7 epoche3bis4
7 gfisher
4 dinorius_redundicus
4 rastis
3 eso
3 arhian7
3 jkfrench
2 awesomeforge
2 peterwise
1 rickf77
1 pdkoester

Cheerio,
Nicholas

I feel the same, but I'm going with Epo! Is it just me, or were there a lot more votes than usual?

Cheers ..... Rick

Last edited:
Cascade, my friend, you can only pick between Epo and George. I know those choices are great, but, there's a tie for first between those two master artists!

Cheers ... Rick

Back