Screenshot of The Week: July 5 to July 12 2015 (No Theme)

Hello !! my screenshot : CSX for ever !!!

Best regards, "Marcoluiggi.papytrainz"

Last edited:
Flying Scotsman Coasts Down the Bank

peterwise_20150309_0038.jpg

Indiana Geeps in California

On a misty fall morning, a trio of ex-Indiana Railroad Geeps ease a Gurtantown Central Railroad merchandise frieght across a long wooden trestle through the redwood forests of Northern California over the Gurtanville River.
eb2f597b4786c903b1c4feda5ec03f40.jpg

This is my fictional Northern California Shortline Point Jeyes Ry and Gurtantown Central.

Saturnr
Jacob

Last edited:
Well a bit of a late entry from me. So many great shots in here though!

Its 2007 on the MRL at West End, Montana at the summit of Bozeman Pass. Its not uncommon to see a range of power from different eras on the MRL, here we see three aging, but holding on well SD45s, and three of the MRL's newest locomotives made by EMD only 3 years earlier. A MRL conductor watches as the Laurel-Missoula meets the MRL's Missoula-Laurel, watching as the new SD70ACe and SD45 work hard to finish having their train hauled out of the tunnel after having removed helpers.

Enjoy

When Coal Was King...

A C&O Mallet cautiously backs loads down the 4% grade on the Rend Branch from the mines in the highlands at Minden, W.Va, while deep in the gorge, on one side of New River another Mallet is ferrying empties to a mine on the South Side Branch and on the opposite bank of the river an H8 Allegheny rounds the bend into Thurmond with 120 loads bound for Hinton.

View_from_Rend_Branch.jpg

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 22 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until July 19, 1200mn UTC. Please post your votes below.
Please note that beginning this week there will be a slight shift in the cutoff; it is now 12 hours earlier at UTC midnight instead of midday.

stevelerro
Enzo1
peterwise

Very nearly in my top 3 and worthy mention Firemanflyn

Well done all, some great shots.

Back