Screenshot of The Week: July 13 to July 20 2014 (No Theme)

759049e3eb2fb701efe0e6e7c127e3e6.jpg

Wow, wow, wow! So many beauties!

Conrail; I have always loved your shots. Your's always make me do a double take. "Is that real or is it Trainz?", I often say to myself. I think this time those flowers made me realize that it's really trainz this time. Still, it's way up there on the top of my list! I've yet to choose grass and wildflowers for my route. I had a real problem with them on my first attempt.

Some of you other "grand masters" Have sent in great shots that have a realistic look or have that super real look that some painters have achieved.

Peter's shot gave me a good feeling this time!

Good luck all, I can see just about everybody getting a vote this time!

Cheers ... Rick

Sorry for the delay guys, been busy with work lately. It won't happen again anytime soon.

Submissions are now closed. There are 18 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until July 27, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Don't worry about that, Nicholas, I needed more time to look them all over!

1. ARhian7

2. Conrail45 To my eyes, this one would be first, hands down. I just could not buy the flowers. I think without them, I'd still be wondering if I was looking at a photo of the real deal! It's ALMOST perfect!

3. peterwise Felt like I'd like to take a little hike around that area!

I don't believe there was a dog in the whole bunch! With people having different tastes, I can see all of them getting a vote or 2.

Cheers ... Rick

Voting is now closed. Thank you all for participating.

5 conrail45

3 rickf77
3 arhian7
2 epoche3bis4
2 mezzoprezzo

2 peterwise

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back