Screenshot of The Week: January 10 to January 17 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 17 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

2016_01_11_132908.jpg

NSW 'C' Sets running on a new single baseboard layout. A Freighter takes the bridge to the industrial area, whilst a CHN SS4 delivers its load on another dedicated line. Cheers.
Roy3b3

China Clay empties from & passengers to Falmouth pass Penryn Station at dawn

As a new day dawns, the Cornish town of Penryn still sleeps on as a train of empty China Clay wagons back from Falmouth docks ends its wait for the first local passenger train of the day (the milk train) to Falmouth.

Even the local coal merchants are up early to load up in the yard.
China%20Clay%20empties%20&%20passengers%20to%20Falmouth.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tony. I've been away for so long, I forgot how to upload my entry from Host Then Post. I remember [IMG and some // but I forgot. Can you send me the directions, Please.
Dick Kraus

Last edited:
Sorry, Nick. I even got your name wrong. Just shows how loopy I've been. Anyway, I did some searching and found the tags. Let's see if they work.

This shot shows the Super Chief making its' early run west, stopping at the Midway Station before heading out to the prairies.

8eb2537d03192efa8ccfe8e002d2a150.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 14 entries for this round so up to 2 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until January 24, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Back