Screenshot of The Week: February 1 to February 8 2015 (No Theme)

d680d3f31db0c91a180030d777cfa66f.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 23 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until February 15, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

ohhhh, such a hard choice, there are so many outstanding shots. Congrats to all.
In no order.
scratchy
lego207
kingstonflyer

Special mention - trainboi1 - I love the story the picture is telling. Nice one !

Missed out out on this one so here are my votes.
mezzoprezzo - I don't know why is everybody is not voting for him because he should respectfully win this one

the other people I pick are
pdkoster
Peterwise

Missed out out on this one so here are my votes.
mezzoprezzo - I don't know why is everybody is not voting for him because he should respectfully win this one
Because all the images were so good and it came down to personal choice and being "picky". mezzoprezzo's is excellent, but what marked it down for me was the T:ANE sign board in the background, to me it just didn't fit the "era" of the scene. Another one that is excellent is trainman7616, but with the high standard of all the others, the quality of the trees just tipped it for me. And I could mention more.

If they wernt all so damn good, it would be easier to vote lol. Having to "look for faults" in a perfect picture is hard, just glad it didn't come down to mezzoprezzo's one missing out because the wheels on his wagon had flat spots :)

My opinion only.

Congrats all again, they are all great in their own right.

kingstonflyer
deadpoolmx
scratchy

and if i could, trainboi 1. I like the scenery in that pic.

lots of great shots in this one guys

Last edited:
edh6 - Very atmospheric
trainboi1 - Nice scenery
Ramonpatrick - I can almost hear the hiss of the steam! Realistic point blades too.

Back