Screenshot of The Week: August 9 to August 23 2015 (Steam)

G'day all. In light of recent events and some requests by members, the current competition will be extended by one more week.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Is all well with you, Nick?

Is all well with you, Nick? I haven't noticed any activity on this site since you posted this.

G'day all. In light of recent events and some requests by members, the current competition will be extended by one more week.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

DOUBLE DRIVERS

firemanflyn_20150818_0064Pa_1.jpg

Twin Berkshire's 4-8-2's, steaming it past a coalmine branch........

Submissions are now closed. There are 16 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until August 31, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Difficult choice - so many wonderful steam trains (my personal favourite in case you hadn't guessed). Well done all. My votes in order of preference:

mezzoprezzo - BR Southern Region in authentic looking rural farmland - and all with TRS2004 - unbelievably clever (as always) - has a photographic film feel to it (and most of your shots)
Epoche3bis4 - Wonderfully moody US Steam at sunrise/sunset shot
Mightyena - Another wonderfully moody shot of a UK steam special (with a preserved "War Department" loco & mixed BR MK1 stock running through an urban station

Peter.

Back