Screenshot of The Week: August 9 to August 16 2020 (No Theme)

Almost there, just need to click the menu icon that looks like a picture w a tree in it (third in from the right). May need to edit your post to do it. Just copy and clear out the url you pasted and paste it in the pop up that appears when you click the tree icon.

Btw We can still get to the image as is though, just by following the link

• You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
That didn't work. This is what I see at the bottom of the screen. Does that mean anything?

Last edited:
No, I have that same info. Just tells you what rights you have in the forums. I will private message you how to fix, as if i leave it here it will display your image in my post.

Last edited:
NP-USRA-2-8-8-2-by-gn1996.jpg

Thanks to both of you who private messaged me. I just give up. I worked with DOS 5.0 and programmed in Fortran and Basic. But that was a piece of cake compared to this. I play Trainz for fun and just thought that I would put a pick out there and see if there were positive or negative reactions to it. Again, this was for fun. The fun left awhile ago. I'll just keep my images to myself and forget that there is such a thing here. Again, there HAS to be a better way.

Thanks again for trying to help me.

I'm an old DOS person myself and this is pretty easy to be honest. Some of the complex windows and object oriented stuff is much more confusing and over simplified.

Thanks

Sean

Going to be honest here I don't see what the issue is. Copy photo URL, press button (picture frame), paste in image, click ok, Post quick reply.

I followed you PM and I tried several times: re-editing the post. It doesn't work for me for whatever reason. I am OK with that: just not worth getting the blood pressure high. Thanks to all of you for help!

Ok I see. Maybe we can fix this for the future. What browser are you using? And Is it a phone or mobile device?

1982 in the southwest of Western Australia, 2 D Class locomotives haul a woodchip train to port for export. The locomotives are 3ft 6in gauge EMDs built under licence in Australia, mechanically similar to the SD38 with a 16-645 roots blown engine.

These are the first locos I've created and are due for release soon.

50227462758_3e2d14c19e_o.png

Thanks again to all who are trying to help. My guess is that because I am running Linux, it is not going to work. And I am OK with that. If it wasn't for Trainz, Windows would not be on any of my computers. As soon as they come out with a Linux version, Windows will be gone off of this one.

Back