Screenshot of The Week: August 6 to August 13 2017 (No Theme)

2017-07-25-153419_orig.jpg

jgSlWXj.jpg

Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch Railways) Mat '46, built shortly after World War 2 to replace the EMU's that were either destroyed or stolen by the Nazis. This type of EMU is also called "Muizeneus" (mouse nose). From 1970 onwards, they lost their green colour and were painted in the new colours of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen, which are yellow and blue. This one here is heading in the direction of Valkenburg as the sun rises over Schin-op-Geul.

Apologies to all for the missed week, was hospitalized due to an accident but all is well now.

There are 21 entries so please vote for up to 3. Voting ends Sunday, August 20.

Really sorry to bump this thread, but why has the voting not begun yet? Is Nicky alright? I attempted to PM him but his inbox is full... I hope Nick is alright...

Voting has begun, it's just that nobody has done so yet. In case you're new here's how it works:

[Opening Post and description]
<Entries>
[Entries close, voting begins]
<Votes>
[Voting close and votes counted]

This was implemented over an older system where entries and votes were in separate threads. I am alright, thank you.
You can reach me on Skype as well as PMs are really inefficient and troublesome communication.

Voting for...:

TrainzPlayer14
Trainman10
Railhead001

Very curious about what route monparc is showing and if it available for the general public somewhere. It looks very interesting.

Note:
For some reason, Nicky's post made on the 15th was flagged "moderated" (together with 3 other posts), so it was not visible for the general public. I approved it now, so everyone should see them (again).

Last edited:
Great shots this week and plenty of them too!

I have not taken part this week so I will vote..

In no particular order..

pm372
Onestone
lesley

Hi !
My votes:
Monparc
Rizky_adiputra
Trainzplayer14

@Oknotsen :
It's a screenshot from his route Pau - Canfranc I guess, if yes, this route is still being built.
@Monparc: tu as oublié deux ou trois poteaux de caténaire sur la ligne en contrebas ;), mais seul l'oeil attentif y prête attention

Back