Screenshot of The Week: August 10 to Aug 17 2014 (Commute)

Nicky9499, where are you?
Oh, so he hasn't been around. I was wondering why the NEW SSOTW Thread hadn't started yet. I have a pic I'd really like to enter into it...
Anyway, while I'm here, I'm not much of a Commuter person, but I'll vote for NIARTcar.

Thy hath arrived. :cool:

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until Aug 24, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below. Generalman's vote is valid.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

First I thought only 10, this should be a little easier. Nope! Anyway, it was a real toss up for my first 2 picks. It was even worse trying to pick my third choice.

1. ARhian7. Sorry Epo, the wife has spoken! Nice job Shaz!

2. Epoche3biz4. Great as always my friend!

3. NIARTcar. I had to go over them a few times before I settled on this one.

Nice shots everyone. Sigh ... maybe next time!

Cheers .... Rick

Last edited:
Okhiu
rickf77
Epoche3bis4

Wish I could have added a forth :( but rules are rules.

@ Epo. Yep, Creedence Clearwater are great. Glad you enjoyed the clips. :) They were a lot of fun to make but was a bit tricky to get the timing right with the dancing. Once I got my eye to the regular dance moves it was pretty easy from then on.

I have just added another one http://vid1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/TwitchyWitchy1/Trainz/trainz12dancing_zps5a682b28.mp4 or it can be seen on my homepage. Different moves, music and scene. It is not HD quality but I hope you enjoy it. I have also added the link in the Video section in "screenshots" . Enjoy

Last edited:
Well, today's the 18th, and the submissions are to be closed on the 17th, might as well start the voting. Nicky9499, where are you?
1. PBY357
2. epoche3bis4
3. a tie between pdkoester, NIARTcar, and ARhian7

Hi Jordan, I didn't notice this earlier, but you might wanna pick 1 lucky winner for third place. ;)

Mine:
okhiu
epo
niartcar

Hi Jordan, I didn't notice this earlier, but you might wanna pick 1 lucky winner for third place.

See post #25.
Oh, and it's J-O-R-D-O-N, not -A-N. I am not the person who started the 'USA Pics' thread in the Screenshots section. The misspelling is one of my pet peeves, but, I've gotten used to it over the years.

Last edited:
Sorry about that Jordon.

Voting is now closed. Thank you all for participating.

7 arhian7
6 epoche3bis4
4 rickf77
4 okhiu
3 niartcar
1 pby357

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back