Screenshot of The Week: April 8 to April 15 2014 (Diamonds)

c735672a531ab346a1e64578fa60e902.jpg

If only these diamonds were still around now. T- four days to go for the GTW Flint Sub!

Dan

IF THE DIAMOND IS THE STAR THEN SO BE IT!

How I wanted to put a train but then remember this week in Hanford California on the BNSF Bakersfield Sub crews are now working at night in which they've finished a ramp like project for the SJVR, (if anyone know what they are please by all means PM me.) Long story short BNSF speed went from 30 MPH to 45 MPH thru town. SJVR went to 5 MPH as they have a ramp that jumps over BNSF's rails now NO=GAPS THAT GO BOOM BOOM BOOM NOW:'(
7s6z.jpg

John, like the graffiti on the Lapeer Tower? What roads are those in your screen capture with the markings? Are those just overlay assets?

Semper FI!
Dan

Thank you Dan, the route is the Emily Bay Trainz Layout by Felix G, that has been modified and integrated in MWG PVRR theme, the roads are Yarnish, and the road markings are from Felix Groebli (felix_g), FG Road marking, all on the DLS.

John

Take me out to the diamond

13788741433_942efae10f_k.jpg

The game has just ended as a westbound autorack rumbles through on a hot summer mid-evening in Kansas.

Last edited:
Amidst the sweltering heat, a load of processed diamonds arrive at Quahog City, bound for high street jewelers.

wmso.jpg

Last edited:
felix_g's screenshot does not meet the theme criteria. Those are not diamond crossings, they're square crossings. This screenshot should be disqualified.

I see you showing a lack of knowledge of RR terms, before critiquing others learn a liitle more about RR terminology. Ok, I am sorry I thought I was dealing with adults, my bad, go ahead with your bad self.

John

You sir need to shut it and let bygones be bygones. There is nothing wrong with his screenshot, if anything it is similar to mine. And yours? I can barely see the baseball diamond. Perhaps you want to make sure that whatever the theme is, it is visible to a good extent. Now then, be off.

Back